• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    He Troy, its a pleasure too meet you, i want to ask you if you get a wish that you can become a pokemon, what will it be?

Years
    if I was your age or you were legal age would you consider me? xo

don't sugarcoat

from what i remember of pictures you've posted (that don't show up anymore), definitely yes haha

i didn't

Ehhh, your English grammar is so much better than that which I've read in a long time. It is simply a delight to read. And you are only 16. Good lord, you have a bright looking future ahead you my friend.

So, my first question would have to be, what is your favourite aspect of the OR/AS remakes i.e. what is the feature included in the games that really maxed your enjoyment of the games?

Would you please message me with your gorgeous grammar? Living in a country where few people, if any, speak or write with such delightful grammar does affect my own you see. It is quite refreshing.

Lastly, do you like the Marvel films? Your name reminded me of Pepper Potts haha

Ah, thanks so much! I love writing and I also read a lot of books for pleasure, so I guess it just comes from that. That's incredibly sweet of you to say :]

There's a lot of aspects of the game that I thoroughly enjoyed but I'm going to have to go with the revamped characters. All of them brought new life to the Hoenn region and it was a refreshing change that didn't take too much away from the remake aesthetic.

Be warned, I get lazy often online and that grammar goes down the drain, but I'd love to message you sometime n__n

I do like Marvel films but my username didn't come from that, haha!

He Troy, its a pleasure too meet you, i want to ask you if you get a wish that you can become a pokemon, what will it be?

Pleasure to meet you, too! If I could become a Pokemon, I think I'd want to be a Mienshao, because it's my favorite Pokemon and they're agile, elegant, and powerful.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hiya!

Do you think you'd ever be able to play tennis / other sports at a professional level?

I love Mumford and Sons! I haven't heard much of the other ones you listed but what are your favourite songs by each of your favourite bands/artists?

What's an average weekend for you like?

Sorry if any of those have been asked before!

Years
    Hiya!

Do you think you'd ever be able to play tennis / other sports at a professional level?

I love Mumford and Sons! I haven't heard much of the other ones you listed but what are your favourite songs by each of your favourite bands/artists?

What's an average weekend for you like?

Sorry if any of those have been asked before!
    Aloha!

Nope, realistically there is no chance for me to succeed at that level. If I train really hard these next few years, I could earn a wild card or two to a Futures tournament, which is the lowest level of professional events, but the most money you can make from a tournament like that is upwards of 3k. :/

Oh man that's just to difficult to pick my favorite for each one! Mumford and Sons is awesome though; sorry, my favorite from them is I Will Wait. I know, generic n__n;

Wake up around 7am because I hate wasting the day by sleeping in, eat breakfast with the fam, go to practice, go home, shower, play basketball/swim/see a movie with my friends, have lunch somewhere in between, come home, get on my computer, play some games, eat dinner (possibly go out with some friends), and then sleep c:

Oh none of them were, those were great questions thank you very much!

Years
    Given you have been a fan of Pixar's new film Inside Out, which of the emotion characters to do relate yourself the most with?

Years
    Given you have been a fan of Pixar's new film Inside Out, which of the emotion characters to do relate yourself the most with?

Joy! It used to probably be Fear, with a mix of Anger, but I've taught myself to be more of an optimistic person about life in general. c:

Back