• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Who would you say are your top 5 teams that have the best chance to make it to the Super Bowl next year?

1. Seattle Seahawks - I don't care how big of a contract Russ gets, this team is going to be good for many years to come and I expect them to attain at the VERY least, one more ring.
    2. New England Patriots - With TB12 at the helm, anything is possible. Retaining McCourty, and then Revis would also help out their cause. If those two get stolen away in FA, this team may have some trouble getting past the next team on this list.
    3. Pittsburgh Steelers - Really an underappreciated team this season due to their subpar defense holding them back. Top 3 RB, WR, and QB = elite offense. That is the storyline of this team. I think Bell is the most important factor of the trio, which is why the Steelers couldn't take down the Ravens this time around.
    4. Dallas Cowboys - Yes I'm biased, but am I wrong? Even if we lose Murray, all we have to do is draft one of the RBs in this incredibly deep RB class and let them enjoy a rookie year behind our #1 NFL ranked OL. Also, if we can draft well defensively and pick up a few key FAs, our defense will be good enough to keep from holding back our offense. And yes, we will keep Dez Bryant. He's going to be a Cowboy for life.
    5. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers is too good not to put on this list, and Nelson/Lacy make him a lot better as well, however, their defense is full of name recognition and not much else. To the untrained eye, they may seem good with a few Pro Bowlers, but in reality Clay Matthews had a down year, Sam Shields is an above-average cornerback that got in due to a slow year for the position and injuries, and not much else is there. Peppers had a much better season than FA counterpart Allen, but he isn't getting any younger.

Years
    What's one horror movie you think you could live through? One that you wouldn't want to go through?

I assume you mean one that I haven't seen but think I'd be able to watch? If so, Paranormal Activity 2. I was mostly okay for the first one n__n; I would not be able to live through Mama, though. Yikes.

Years
    I assume you mean one that I haven't seen but think I'd be able to watch? If so, Paranormal Activity 2. I was mostly okay for the first one n__n; I would not be able to live through Mama, though. Yikes.

Nope, literally mean live through, as in having to participate in the plot of the movie. Like, would you be able to survive the stuff that happens in paranormal activity, but not the walking dead? That kind of question.

Years
    Nope, literally mean live through, as in having to participate in the plot of the movie. Like, would you be able to survive the stuff that happens in paranormal activity, but not the walking dead? That kind of question.

Hmm, I think my answers still apply, but I would add Insidious to my "can live through" list and the walking dead to my "can not live through" list

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Have you heard about the Rayman leak for Super Smash Bros. that turned out to be fake? If so, what was your reaction before and after it was confirmed fake?

Years
    Have you heard about the Rayman leak for Super Smash Bros. that turned out to be fake? If so, what was your reaction before and after it was confirmed fake?

I actually didn't hear about that but I would have been so freaking pumped. Sad to hear it's fake :[ I'm now gonna go see if there were any fake pics they made for the leak, just for fun haha

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Do you have any other sections on PC that you would like to moderate?

Also, to what extent does your writing hobby reach? I mean, have you written enough pages for a story to be considered a novel?

Also, why are those born in 1998 amazing? 8D

Years
    Do you have any other sections on PC that you would like to moderate?

Also, to what extent does your writing hobby reach? I mean, have you written enough pages for a story to be considered a novel?

Also, why are those born in 1998 amazing? 8D

Culture & Media or General Chat!

I've written a novel before, and multiple short stories/fan fiction pieces.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Culture & Media or General Chat!

I've written a novel before, and multiple short stories/fan fiction pieces.

Any reasons on why C&M or GC? Also, what do you think on GC's new name?

Nice, my writing mood can never accomplish that as they tend to appear and disappear within a day lol.

Years
    Any reasons on why C&M or GC? Also, what do you think on GC's new name?

Nice, my writing mood can never accomplish that as they tend to appear and disappear within a day lol.

They are where I enjoy posting the most (besides ORAS) and places I'd love to help run and bring more activity to! I'm indifferent about it, I like that they wanted to do something different but I also think it was fine the way it was before.

Haha no I can definitely agree with that, I have the same problem!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    readin your favorite artists (and this could very well be outdated), The Weeknd has always been a very strong guilty(ish) pleasure of mine. like, I love the guy. what's your favorite song of his? also I know you like tennis; but the question is, do you like to read? if so, you've gotta check out Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace at some point in your life. there is so much tennis shit in there (the majority of which I did not understand). only problem is it's 1100 pages and it's often confusing. but other than that man there is TENNIS. whenever one of your posts mention something to do with tennis that goes outside of the very fundamental basics it reminds me of certain passages from that novel. maybe you'd dig it. who knows.

Years
    readin your favorite artists (and this could very well be outdated), The Weeknd has always been a very strong guilty(ish) pleasure of mine. like, I love the guy. what's your favorite song of his? also I know you like tennis; but the question is, do you like to read? if so, you've gotta check out Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace at some point in your life. there is so much tennis muk in there (the majority of which I did not understand). only problem is it's 1100 pages and it's often confusing. but other than that man there is TENNIS. whenever one of your posts mention something to do with tennis that goes outside of the very fundamental basics it reminds me of certain passages from that novel. maybe you'd dig it. who knows.

I don't listen to him as much as I used to, but still a fan of him! I'd say Wicked Games and Often are my top two. I can relate to his music being a guilty pleasure though ;]

I love to read, so I'll have to check it out! Books + Tennis = something I'd enjoy!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Your name reminds me of peppermints so I gotta ask, and this is very important so don't ignore me: Do you, Pepperton, enjoy peppermints?

How do you think ORAS does in remaking Hoenn and RSE? Do you think it falls flat or exceeds? Or perhaps even in the middle?

How do you think ORAS holds up as a remake compared to HGSS and FRLG as remakes?

Favorite feature in Pokemon? Can be something current or something older that might have been removed. Or something that became permanent. All up to you, boo.

Years
    Your name reminds me of peppermints so I gotta ask, and this is very important so don't ignore me: Do you, Pepperton, enjoy peppermints?

How do you think ORAS does in remaking Hoenn and RSE? Do you think it falls flat or exceeds? Or perhaps even in the middle?

How do you think ORAS holds up as a remake compared to HGSS and FRLG as remakes?

Favorite feature in Pokemon? Can be something current or something older that might have been removed. Or something that became permanent. All up to you, boo.

I do! Always grab them when leaving a restaurant haha :]

I think it met my expectations, honestly. The graphics were beautiful, the gameplay was fun and fast-paced, and the story was remastered enough so that it still resembled RSE, but had its own ORAS twist that separated it from its original counterpart. I feel like not many people share this opinion with me, but I stand by it.

I think it's either the best one or second best, close call between it and HGSS. Maybe if the Pokemon following feature came back it would be the undisputed best remake of Pokemon, period, but that's not the case d:

Gosh, my favorite feature in Pokemon... That'd have to be the battling challenges, like post-game events such as the Frontier. I would say Contests if they were anything like they are in the anime, but unfortunately they're nothing alike :[

gracias for the questions!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    if I was your age or you were legal age would you consider me? xo

don't sugarcoat

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ehhh, your English grammar is so much better than that which I've read in a long time. It is simply a delight to read. And you are only 16. Good lord, you have a bright looking future ahead you my friend.

So, my first question would have to be, what is your favourite aspect of the OR/AS remakes i.e. what is the feature included in the games that really maxed your enjoyment of the games?

Would you please message me with your gorgeous grammar? Living in a country where few people, if any, speak or write with such delightful grammar does affect my own you see. It is quite refreshing.

Lastly, do you like the Marvel films? Your name reminded me of Pepper Potts haha

Back