• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hey Bae <3

Kinda piggybacking off of ElHero... What do you think about the Kevin Love trade sending him to Cleveland?

And here are some personal questions...

When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown, too?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

And how's the love life doing buddy? besides our relationship of course

One of my favorite people! :]

Jeez, I'm scared of Cleveland next season. Bennett and Wiggins would have certainly made a huge impact, but Kyrie + Lebron + Kevin = ??? Profit! to the maximum effect. I expect them to make the playoffs comfortably, even take over the 1 seed. It'll be interesting to see what they can do. The Timberwolves got some great players though, look for them to push for one of the lower seeds in that competitive conference.

No, that's preposterous!

First rule of synchronized swimming: always be synchronized. That answers that, I think.

... Woah.

Haha, I think it's about to heat up soon actually. Been getting some signs from a special someone that she's into me, and I'm looking to uh see where that takes me 8)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Seriously, what the hell is your avatar referencing? Haha

Between Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel, who do you think is going to win the starting job in Cleveland and why?

You have the #1 pick in this years Fantasy Football draft; who do you select and why?

Sorry bud, but you've just been fired for doing a sucky job as Moderator and simultaneously banned from the site in 5 days time. How would you spend those 5 days, who would you stay in contact with (if anyone), and how would you feel overall about the dismissal from the position and ban from the site?

Years
    Seriously, what the hell is your avatar referencing? Haha

Between Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel, who do you think is going to win the starting job in Cleveland and why?

You have the #1 pick in this years Fantasy Football draft; who do you select and why?

Sorry bud, but you've just been fired for doing a sucky job as Moderator and simultaneously banned from the site in 5 days time. How would you spend those 5 days, who would you stay in contact with (if anyone), and how would you feel overall about the dismissal from the position and ban from the site?

It's a boss from a MMORPG called MapleStory. Don't play it.

Well Hoyer is much, much safer. I think Manziel could maybe make it as QB, but I feel like he definitely won't be ready this year. With solid coaching, he could become a solid starter, but right now I feel like he'd be a turnover machine, with a few miraculous plays mixed in to keep Cleveland fans in his corner, if you get my drift. Hoyer is the right choice, the smart choice. Not necessarily saying he has more potential, just the more ready-to-win QB out of the two at this level.

THIS IS TOUGH. I think Jamaal Charles. Have had him for two years in a row, consistently gives you 20+ points a week. There was a three week span where he managed like 50+ points each week? Godly. AND I had McCoy. Guess who won my league. 8)

Oh no :[ I would stay in touch with my RP pals, Maddy/Declan/David/others, and probably Dave to make sure he isn't ruining my baby. I would spend it by playing a lot more Xbox and actually doing my homework on time, lmao o/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You have to permanently change your username to anything (even already taken ones) but your current one, what do you choose?

Do you like tennis?

What are your all-time favorite video games?

Years
    You have to permanently change your username to anything (even already taken ones) but your current one, what do you choose?

Do you like tennis?

What are your all-time favorite video games?

That is very tough! I've been thinking about switching to Camaraderie for a while, but if I could take any, even already taken ones, I think I'd go with simply Pepper.

Yes!

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, Rayman Origins/Legends, GTA V, Madden, Super Mario Sunshine, and Sonic: Lost World!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You're in luck, cause you might be able to!

Do you have a favorite tennis player?

GTA V was really great. Which protagonist was your favorite? Least favorite?

Years
    You're in luck, cause you might be able to!

Do you have a favorite tennis player?

GTA V was really great. Which protagonist was your favorite? Least favorite?

o:

Rafael Nadal, but I'm starting to think he's going to retire soon, I mean all these injuries continue to pile up. My second favorite player is probably Kei Nishikori.

I don't know why, but Franklin. I guess because they other two are so insanse, especially Trevor. But they do add charisma to the story.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    do you love me? answer me on a scale of spheal to hamsters

for a slightly more serious question, why are you so young?

okay for the serious question, how goes the tennis career? have you gotten a scholarship yet?

Years
    do you love me? answer me on a scale of spheal to hamsters

for a slightly more serious question, why are you so young?

okay for the serious question, how goes the tennis career? have you gotten a scholarship yet?

which one is the highest? because i pick that one c:

i don't know how to answer this question. my parents decided to conceive me in 1998?

it is going well despite my lazy ass, no scholarships yet but ill be sending recruitment videos out this summer probably and through my senior year. i might take a gap year in between graduating high school and starting college to improve my game, but we'll see

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    What made you choose PC as opposed to another Pokemon forum?

What made you say that the RSE games are some of your favorites but not ORAS?

These threads look so fun omg

Years
    What made you choose PC as opposed to another Pokemon forum?

What made you say that the RSE games are some of your favorites but not ORAS?

These threads look so fun omg

Homey feeling, lovely userbase, and enticing forum skins haha

Can you point me to where I said that, because I must have been delusional; ORAS is my favorite Pokemon game at the moment!

they are ;]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    What made you decide on the username you have now? Is it someone's last name that you admire?

Years
    Well I've just make enough posts to post posts in the Member Encyclopedia so here are my questions...

Hablas Espanol? God I hope I asked that right learning Spanish in HS right now is killer.

Do you watch Poketubers and if so which ones?

Have you ever genned Pokemon?

Does your gf know that you're a mod on Pokecommunity?

Years
    Well I've just make enough posts to post posts in the Member Encyclopedia so here are my questions...

Hablas Espanol? God I hope I asked that right learning Spanish in HS right now is killer.

Do you watch Poketubers and if so which ones?

Have you ever genned Pokemon?

Does your gf know that you're a mod on Pokecommunity?

si, un poco, pero yo no habla bueno d:

uhh not as of late, but i love TheMunchingOrange's and Haydunn's channels!

im not a mod, im a slave. and i don't have a gf

Back