• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    Does anybody have a DP tileset in RMXP form?

And,dude it's axibar not aixbar.

I've Asked This Question A Few Times........... I've Been Told On Other Forum's IT DOES NOT EXIST! But, It Does So If You Want It Let Me Know. I Also Have A Pokemon XD Tileset.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I need help!

I really need a steven stone walking sprite for rmxp. A charaset. If you dont have an rmxp one, a 03 one will be fine! I really need this!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Hmmm, I think this is flamegurus starter kit, when I choose items I get a error in "battle1": $scene = SceneBag.new('Battle_Wild', false)

:S

EDIT: "Script 'Battle1' line 192: NameError occurred unitilized constant Battle_Wild::SceneBag

Atomic Reactor

i take it that this your first time using rmxp?
    no problem, you have to learn some how =D
    when you load a tileset into the materialbase, click on the color in the backround, in your case i believe it is white. click that with the left button on your mouse. that sets it to transparent.

layers are exactly what thery are called. layers. when i do it, i use the first layer to put down grass, trees, walls, etc. then 2nd layer, tables buildings, tree tips, bushes etc. then 3rd layer i put books on the tables or lil things like that. 2nd layer overlaps 1st, and 3rd overlaps 2nd.
    any questions? pm me. i hope this helped =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    can you give me the tilesets, charsets, sprites, and the pictures if men throwing the ball for ds pokemon games?

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
    Years
  • *sigh*

Distinguish "need" and "want"
    Constantly saying "I need" starts to sound greedy or desperate. Your survival does not depend on a particular resource, therefore you do not absolutely need it. Rather, you want it, would like to have it, etc.

Years
  • Don't bypass the 25 character limit, it exists for a reason. It's not that hard to write a sentence that exceeds the requirements.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • *sigh*

Distinguish "need" and "want"
    Constantly saying "I need" starts to sound greedy or desperate. Your survival does not depend on a particular resource, therefore you do not absolutely need it. Rather, you want it, would like to have it, etc.

I'm pretty sure that that is a direct quote from the rules thread of one of the request threads at rmxp.org. It still applies, but whatever.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    How do you declude the RTP in RMXP. Whenever I do that my tiles dissapear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back