• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    one time on sailor moon they got to fight some v expressive balls

& murry chrimas

good lord

tumblr_inline_nvohvjnK3e1r9rp4a_540.png

merry christmas to you too

Lucid

why does a bunch of sailor moon x goku pics come up when you google the balls now

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    no one gives a shit what goku does as long as he's there to steal the assist at the end of the story

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • At least its better than the constant talk of anime that used to plague the DCC in the past. Those were honestly dark days for me.

Pretty much the reason why I didn't dare post in the DCC back in the day

I know nothing of any anime that is not Dragon Ball
    Literally nothing, zero, nada, niente, rien, void, null

Thank Cthulhu that the DCC isn't anime talk anymore

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • DRAGON BALL

Good to know, Angies! It's been a while hasn't it?

I'm starting to get a bit worked up, studying for exams while doing research for a report I have to hand in at the end of January is starting to have its weight. However my football team just won a match with a goal in the last minute so the adrenaline from all the Miguel Herrera-style celebration is still pumping!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I probably angered the imgur gods or something today. Accidentally made public a gallery that isn't supposed to be public (it's all photos of a newly-arrived phone case), get downvoted, is told that it's nothing interesting in comments, apologize, unlist.

Then try to make a meme image and post it. More downvotes.

Perhaps I should avoid posting in public on imgur for the time being, as it seems I'm having pot luck with it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Your first mistake was caring about what people on the Reddit for images think about your stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back