• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I've managed to convince my sister's neighbors that she's from Canada by sending my sister a snapchat video of me speaking with a Canadian accent.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Your first mistake was caring about what people on the Reddit for images think about your stuff.

Reddit itself seemed to be a nicer place to be honest, I usually use imgur as an image hosting service and accidentally making public things ruined my rep. Now I'm stuck with a -10 rep that although does nothing, it kind of looks bad on my profile.

Years
  • Well, it appears we got another celebrity death... Rick Parfitt from Status Quo has passed.

And with the saga of Carrie Fisher in ICU, if she also dies it will definitely be the worst one to end this year of the largest celebrity death bed. 2016 is already known as the year that took so many influential figures we essentially grew up with so it'll be terrible indeed.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i only really browse my city's sub, hiphopheads, me_irl, wholesomememes, and various streetwear subs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back