• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there potato

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Do you call your friends/loved ones/significant others a funny name to be cute? Jebus I know I do. List the goofy names you call your friends here! (derogatory ones shouldn't be listed though, even if you call them that for fun and you're both cool with it >.>)

I call my best buddy Pokabu a lot. I forgot for the longest time what Pokabu was and I was just calling him that because it sounded like Peekaboo, but then I figured out that was Tepig's Japanese name. Pokabu is admittedly an adorable name though and Tepig's cute as a button so I keep calling him that :)

I also call him Potato and assorted food items, and he calls me assorted food items in response too, although he tends to vary his more than I do.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I just call them the Dolan versions of their nicknames, or make up something that'll stick with them for the rest of their life.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    We usually call each other something stupid they've said. Like one guy said an adjective the wrong way, and now we call him that.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
    We usually have nicknames like, The Incredible SWOLK, SWOLVERINE, Mark Swolburg, stuff like that, I usually go by "Buff Daddy" because most of my friends are bodybuilders that I play games with on Xbox.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I'm not really big in nicknames (mostly due to being terrible at making them up, otherwise I'd make one up for anyone I meet) but I do have a friend who's head is slightly longer and curvier than normal.

So I call him bean.

Years
    Well I used to call my ex-girlfriend lovebug. Lmao. I'm not creative with giving people nicknames. But I usually only do with my significant others anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I call pretty much everyone I know ass hole in a playful way. It's a habit I picked up from my coworkers that spread like wildfire throughout my job.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I've given my girlfriend's who I date "pet" names I guess like "hun", "babe", etc. Besides that not really, I don't really have any "pet" name's for my friend. "Cammy wammy" I guess? :p

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    I call my closest friends Ross, Chandler, and Phoebe. I'm Joey, haha. When we all first became obsessed with friends we all took personality quizzes and those were the characters we got. Those are the main ones, but we have other names we call each other as well.

Outlier

I call them words that I think would get me in trouble if I posted them here. All in good fun though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I call my friend Jordan 'JoJo' but that's about it... My sister is just referred to by her name, same with the rest of my family.

Back