• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
  • Hello everyone my name is Zenji if you can't tell. I like pokemon alot ever since I was a little child,watching the original anime. My first pokemon I ever had was Pokemon Platnium. It was one of my favorite game and I spent alot of time raising and catching pokemon to complete my pokedex. I played other games as well such as hg/ss and b/w. I enjoy most of it but it was a little meh in some areas. Besides pokemon I play the game "League of Legends". League of Legends is turning out to be a really fun game for me and I just like the variety of just picking a champion and playing it. During my off time I go watch my anime. I like all kinds of anime except horror. One of my favorite animes is Guilty Crown and Angel Beats. Those two animes I really enjoy and I'm currently looking for more animes to watch. So basically thats what I like to do and yea xd.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey Zenji! It's Noa from the server :) It's great to see you here.
    I also like anime too, and we have a whole section for it too! :D Everyone here is really friendly and there's lots of stuff to do, so I hope you'll stick around, here and on the server.

See you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh, I used to play LoL a lot, until I sorta died down form it, ah. But I think it's pretty fun too, and hey, I love Platinum myself! I'm trying to watch more anime too, which hopefully I'll get back on track soon. ^^

Anyway, nice to meet you; I'm Kou Noodles from the battle server! Hope to see you again, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. <33 Have a great night!

Years
  • So many people play LoL and I just kinda sit here out of the loop. haha. x'D Welcome, Zenji! Fantastic having you on PC, all Pokémon fans are welcome so I do hope you'll stick around. 8]

Platinum was an awesome game and I'm already looking forward to the inevitable Sinnoh remake in the future.. can't believe it's already almost been ten years since D/P came out. Still feels like five at most.

Cheers!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you have a great time. Feel free to post a message on my profile and I will get back to you as soon as I can. See you later.

Years
  • Ahhh I haven't played League in so long D: well hopefully you're better at the game than I was for sure XD It's great to meet you, by the way! My name is Zach :) I need to watch more anime too, but I wish I had more time haha

Either way, I hope you enjoy your time here on PC! If you have any questions about the forum, you're always welcome to ask the staff anytime~

Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you want to chat or just say hi!

Years
  • Thanks guys, I haven't had much time to play league of legends. Season 6 started today and I'm going to grind for my rank so fun xd. I stopped watching the anime,I watched tad bits of diamond and pearl but I mostly just watched the original one as a kid. If you do remember somethings about league,those who played it, who is your favorite champion to play? Mine is probably Sona cause I just like what she does with her music and stuff xd.

Years
  • Hi! I'm new too. ^^ Your avatar is really pretty, what's it from? I play League of Legends sometimes too. What champions do you like? Other than Sona, that is.

Years
  • I have alot of champions that I like mostly Sona but I'll just name a few. Riven,Ahri,Lux,Elise and Akali :). My avatar is from tumblr xd

Years
  • Yup that tasted purple xd. And Rengar pls no I don't like being jumped and just being invisable for like 3 mins ;_;

Back