• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey! wats up with people hating spinach???

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Eh, I can stand spinach, but I don't "love" it. They taste very bland however, so I don't eat them very much, but I wouldn't throw up if I had nothing else to eat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I've never had it, so I can't say in seriousness.

But beyond that, of course I hate it! Why, it's fun to hate it! Everyone's supposed to hate Spinach! That's one of the rules of the world! :P

Most people don't hate spinach, they just hate Popeye.

pwnt

~Mooshykris

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like spinach, I just don't like it cooked. Matter of fact, I don't like any veggies or fruits cooked.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    spinach is one of my favorite things ever. along with turnips and radishes.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I love spinach. Even raw spinach tastes great to me. I especially like it on my pizza, but having it on a burger, with veal, or even mixed in with a salad topped with a zesty Thousand Island or Greek dressing is very appetizing.

I gotta say though, it was probably how much I watched Popeye as a little kid that led me to like it. If it worked on an older generation, it can work on the new I guess.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Spinach is not as great as you think,when I tasted it the first time it was disgusting. And hey people have different taste buds so.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Personally, spinach disgusts me. :'D The only thing is tastes good on for me is pizza. I often don't like green foods.. they are just really unappealing to me for some reason. It's the same with white foods. I AM JUST PICKY K? K.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • so long as it's not cooked, I'm fine with it. I prefer it over cabbage and if it's mixed with a little bit of iceberg lettuce and Vidalia onions you have a great little salad going on there!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Why would I hate Spinach? I love it!
    Though it depends on how it's cooked, to what level it has been cooked, and sometimes on who cooks it.

Years
  • I like raw or creamed spinach. Also if cooked spinach isn't creamed I just mix butter, ranch, and mayonnaise and make my own cream.

Spinach on or in things is good too, like spinach pizza, spinach pastries, spinach-artichoke dip (one of my favorite spinach dishes :D), spinach quiche, etc.

But cooked spinach without cream? Blecch.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I don't like most vegetables, spinach is not an exception. ~_~ It only tastes good on pizza, imo.

Back