• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    hey everyone hope you are all well, as you can guess I am new on here so thought I would say hi. I am a huge pokemon fan and have been for a while now. I look forward to getting to know you all better and to talk about pokemon with you all

Years
    Fennekin? Yay! ^^ Fennekin's evolution line is one I really like. Of course, I like all the Kalos starters too so that's good.

But anyway, hope to see you around, and if you ever need help here you can always contact a moderator or administrator. Hope you find something here that suits your interest!

Years
    I do like Fennekin, but Froakie will always be my fave Kalos starter, probably because I have a thing for Water-types. Aside from that, welcome to you Fennekinfan! I do apologize if I was late to this but I'm sure you can fit another response in.

So, why not tell us more about yourself so we can recommend stuff for you? There's very little info you've shared and that makes us all curious, but here at PC you will definitely love all the great Pokemon topics floating around in their respective areas. If you are still struggling on finding somewhere to get started, you can either look around the Helpful Links thread or even sign up for a mentor in the Adoption Center where you can get partnered with an experienced member (aka mentors) based on your interests, and the mentor can help you understand more about PC in general.

Anyways, I hope to see you around and do plan to stay active because there's so much to see around PC and you'll always have someone to talk to if you need help or just want to chat. Have fun and enjoy your time here!

Years
    Fennekin was my first Kalos starter. Then when I lost X and bought a new one Chespin became my second choice. Still like Delphox the most though. Well anyway this place is the friendliest forums I've been on, and it's great. Trading here is such a breeze and there will be plenty of people to help you with anything if you need it. Enjoy~

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    thank you for the welcome. Froakie is a great pokemon, it is my second favourite starter from gen 6. I am enjoying the anime of XY so that may be a good place for me to start. I do plan on staying as active as I can

thank you. this does seem to be a very friendly forum to be on and I am very glad to have joined and to meet all of you. thank you for welcoming me

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya! Mmm, I merged your previous posts together; just be careful on double posting, as you can just edit the two posts. Ah, and it's nice to have you with us tonight. :3

Hope all is well for you so far here! And it's great that you're a fan; Fennekin has been my favourite starter to use on the Pokemon X&Y games! Loove the evolution lines too! Ah, well, hopefully we can see you around, and maybe we can be buddies someday? Feel free to leave me a VM or PM anytime you'd like! Have a grrreat time. <33

Years
    Hey, Fennekinfan!

It's great to meet you! Fennekin's final evolution is pretty cool given that it's both Psychic and Fire. But my own personal pick was Froakie. His final evolution may be particularly weak regarding his defense, but he sure hits hard! What about you? Is there a specific reason you favor Fennekin over the other two, or is it just because he's so tiny cute?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here at PokéCommunity. Let me tell you, joining PC was definitely not a mistake! As Hikamaru said, everyone is really friendly and there's so many threads to partake in. You'll undoubtedly fit right in. If you're looking for a friend, please feel free to add me!

Welcome to PC, it was a pleasure meeting you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hey Admison,

Thank you for your welcome message, it's nice meeting you.

Fennekin is my pick because one he is really cute and I do normally end up liking the fire pokemon. Also I just love the way Fennekin is in the anime, which makes me like it even more

Years
    Hey Admison,

Thank you for your welcome message, it's nice meeting you.

Fennekin is my pick because one he is really cute and I do normally end up liking the fire pokemon. Also I just love the way Fennekin is in the anime, which makes me like it even more
    Fair enough! I completely agree with Fennekin being cute. I'd be lying if I said I didn't! Is there a reason as to why you always prefer the fire type starter over the others? Personally, I never stick with the same types, I like to choose other types as well. If I ever end up choosing the same type of starter that I chose in the previous region, it's mostly because I read up on their stats and they came out as the best choice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Fair enough! I completely agree with Fennekin being cute. I'd be lying if I said I didn't! Is there a reason as to why you always prefer the fire type starter over the others? Personally, I never stick with the same types, I like to choose other types as well. If I ever end up choosing the same type of starter that I chose in the previous region, it's mostly because I read up on their stats and they came out as the best choice.

I don't think there is a specific reason why I normally prefer the fire starters. Maybe I like the fire moves as opposed to water or grass with earlier starters. However the reason in the current generation is basically because out of all 3 I think Fennekin is the cutest. I think it's good that like to choose other types instead of sticking with the same one like me. It would be nice to finally mix things up and prefer a different type as opposed to fire all the time. Maybe the next generation the water or grass starter will appeal to me more.

Years
    Fennekin is insanely cute.. though I've been loving Braixen a lot as well. Delphox is slowly growing on me but the first two forms are definitely cuter so you've good taste. :')

Big welcome to PokeCommunity though! Huge Pokemon fans are of course totally welcome here so we're all super happy you joined. Lots to discuss and plenty of lovely people to chat with so here's hoping you'll be stopping by often, right? Do let us know if you need anything and enjoy. <3

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    All right! Welcome my friend. Pull yourself up a seat and tell us of all the great ideas you have for our community! We expect great things from you. No pressure.

Back