• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Why is my question being ignored? Someone answer it please!

I don't know about the Yellow Forest in particular, but I noticed that when I send the same Pokemon type but different Pokemon (eg: Furret 1 vs Furret 2) into the Pokewalker, their encounters have been different on the same course.

For instance, in Town Outskirts, with Furret 1, I ran into a bunch of Furrets while with Furret 2 I ran into a bunch of Rattatas. However in both instances, I ran into Voltorbs and no Abras.

I would guess that perhaps Yellow Forest might be the same way?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I have collected all 26 Unown and I talked to the guy to update my Unown Report but when I go into the hall and click A on the wall at the back nothing happens. How do I get ? Unown and ! Unown ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    I can't find the Sacred Ash in battle! Is it just that I accidentally sold my 2 trump cards, or are they just non-battle items? I'm kinda up to Red's last pokemon, and all I have left is my LV 60 Ninetales and 21 revives. IMPORTANT!

EDIT: Never mind, I just beat Red. Sorry, make that, "Beat Red, but with LEVEL 60's!

Last edited:
    Years
    how do i get to that cave in the ruins of alph?? O.O

I can't find the Sacred Ash in battle! Is it just that I accidentally sold my 2 trump cards, or are they just non-battle items? I'm kinda up to Red's last pokemon, and all I have left is my LV 60 Ninetales and 21 revives. IMPORTANT!

EDIT: Never mind, I just beat Red. Sorry, make that, "Beat Red, but with LEVEL 60's!

u cant use it during battle >.> it sucks huh

Years
    I have collected all 26 Unown and I talked to the guy to update my Unown Report but when I go into the hall and click A on the wall at the back nothing happens. How do I get ? Unown and ! Unown ?
    Did you unlock all four secret chambers in the back too? If not, you need to do so.
    QUESTION
    a little off topic but i cant seem to find moltres
    i need to add it to my crew
    yeah...

Mt. Silver. You'll need Surf, Waterfall, and Rock Climb.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    I'm in blackthorn now. I'm training my pokemons for fighting Clair.
    to what level should I train my team.
    -Dragonair (Stardust) lv 34
    -Vamp (Crobat) lv 33
    -Nano (Growlithe) lv 35
    -Crock Feraligatr lv 36
    -Ampere (Electrabuzz) lv 35
    -Vui (Espeon) lv 35

My plan was training them to lv 36-38 but maybe I should get them to lv 40.
    Do you guys have some extra tips before knocking on Clair's door.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    -Vamp (Crobat) lv 33
    -Nano (Growlithe) lv 35
    -Crock Feraligatr lv 36
    -Vui (Espeon) lv 35

i would recommend training yr feraligatr upto 37-39 and yr dragonair to at least 38....i beat her with my 36-38 team....use feraligatr's ice fang on the first two dragonairs...gyarados won't be that tough since u have a electrabuzz..and then save yr dragonair for kingdra as it's only weak to dragon.,,.best of luck

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    -Vamp (Crobat) lv 33
    -Nano (Growlithe) lv 35
    -Crock Feraligatr lv 36
    -Vui (Espeon) lv 35

Just level up all your pokemon to 40,I say it'd be easier for you to defeat her.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Wasn't Gyrados able to learn Fly in R/S/E? I can swear it was. I can't teach it Fly in HG/SS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Where can I train after 16 badges for the Lance-Clair double battle & Red? The current rebattling battle is meh, makes me miss the VS seeker :(

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Their second line-up comes after Blue's badge? I thought it's after beating Red

I can assure you, it's after beating Blue. I'm fighting them in training for Red and their levels have been raised considerably, plus they have bigger and more varied teams. I'm currently getting hammered by Bruno's Hariyama.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Has anyone else having problems linking to the GTS. Every time I tried it says it is unable to connect and though it was working last night and now it seems I can't go put pokemon on the GTS.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Just placed my Articuno on it, no problems so far. Might be a router problem or counterfeit game cartridges.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey, I want to start a Solo Run on my SS but can't decide which pokemon to go with... Could someone choose for me?

Thanks

Back