• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • im In Kanto And Ive Beat Misty, Lt.Surge , Sabrina, Erika and Koga's Daughter, but does anyone know where i can get the pokeflute cause i need to wake up the snorlax

You wake up Snorlax by using the PokeFlute on the Kanto Radio Station. Tune into the station beside him and he'll wake up.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Get the expansion card at the radio station, then tune to that channel when you are standing next to him. If you want to catch him, Heavy Balls are the best, just took me one.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Anyone know where to get the Black Flute?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Me and my friend today connected Pokewalkers and my pokemon and his pokemon appeared on the screen but nothing happend! No item, No nothing? Whats the point of linking if you gain nothing?

You get his team in the Trainer House at Viridian.

DeluxeSilver

Sora x Roxas= Epic Gay
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I need help with the Elite 4:
    On Saturday I got HG and now I keep getting beat by lance, I allways use Ho-oh and Typhlosion, but even though I have higher level pokemon, he keeps defeating me!

Sora247_2009

Will Sprite for food!!
    Years
  • Usesomething with an Ice type move and good defense. Try Quagsire with Ice Beam, should work nicely.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Can anybody please tell me where tm53 (energy ball) is? Because I want it for my Gengar.

Mt. Silver i belive...If not try Seafoam

On Saturday I got HG and now I keep getting beat by lance, I allways use Ho-oh and Typhlosion, but even though I have higher level pokemon, he keeps defeating me!

Easy, Swap out your Hooh and if you have that shiney red gyados, lv him to lv 40 or higher, teach him "Avalanche" and give him the nevermeltice. This way you will skool all of his Dragon/Flying types when they hit you first. The nevermeltice should be enough for a STAB, and Since its 120 Base attack when they strike first with a 4x damage you should mow through his team in a heartbeat. When his health gets low, swap out for hooh to take the hits and use Full Restores and Ulrta Pots to heal you Gyados. Also it would be wise to teach Gyrados "Aqua Tail" which he learns at Lv35 to take out the charizard. Bring out Typholtion as well as needed, and KEEP Gyrados alive. Bring lots of Revives and Full restores

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

Train Gyarados until level 50 or so. It'll learn all the moves it can and Ice Fang is great against Lance.

DeluxeSilver

Sora x Roxas= Epic Gay
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Mt. Silver i belive...If not try Seafoam

Easy, Swap out your Hooh and if you have that shiney red gyados, lv him to lv 40 or higher, teach him "Avalanche" and give him the nevermeltice. This way you will skool all of his Dragon/Flying types when they hit you first. The nevermeltice should be enough for a STAB, and Since its 120 Base attack when they strike first with a 4x damage you should mow through his team in a heartbeat. When his health gets low, swap out for hooh to take the hits and use Full Restores and Ulrta Pots to heal you Gyados. Also it would be wise to teach Gyrados "Aqua Tail" which he learns at Lv35 to take out the charizard. Bring out Typholtion as well as needed, and KEEP Gyrados alive. Bring lots of Revives and Full restores
    Thanks, I'll try that! Nice one!
    XD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, you could use Avalanche, or just do something to his team (like SLP) and get GYARADOS in, use Dragon Dance and use Ice Fang until you win. Aqua Tail is another great choice, maybe Giga Impact.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Avalanche is a bad idea since one of his pokes does have Thunder.
    Ice Fang is way better. Simply send in Gyara first, Dance up a few times, and sweep.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Gyarados is definitely the easiest way, although I never used it once. Feraligatr does just as good a job as Gyarados. :P

Back