• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
  • ^

Yes, hacked Event Pokémon DO work. D:

I actually got Giratina and Dialga from a hacked Event Arceus and Hall Of Origins Arceus.

Also, I got the Notched-Ear Pichu from a Shokotan Pichu I made myself. ._.

Last edited:

Masaithen

Pokémon Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    im in the mahogany town gym, which is a real pain because my main pokemon is meganium and gets nearly 1 hit KO'd. any pokemon anyone would suggest to train and beat this gym?

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Yes. Each meteorite changes it's form, like in D/P/Pt in Veilstone City. You need Deoxys following you (I think) and it'll change form.

Try this:
    1. Have you talked to Prof. Oak?
    2.Have you already faced him? Are you wanting to face him again?

If you are facing him again, you need to beat the E4 and go back. Also, try getting the GB Sounds, before you go see him. I don't know if that will work, because I got the GB Sounds (GB Player in my game) before I faced him.

Wrong I havent Beaten 2nd round E4 or gotten the gba player and still beat Red 1st

all you have to do to get to Red is Beat the 16 gyms , go to the peak of mt silver and batttle him, I Guess He was not there cause it was the wrong room, you have to be at the very top of the mountain

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • im in the mahogany town gym, which is a real pain because my main pokemon is meganium and gets nearly 1 hit KO'd. any pokemon anyone would suggest to train and beat this gym?

Anything, really. Level an Eevee with Adaptability, give it a Silk Scarf, level to around 40, and use Return constantly. It'll OHKO everything; that's how I beat him.

Any in-game team can beat anything pretty much :s

Years
  • I'm struggling against Will and I want Jolteon to help make it easier, but I can't find a thunderstone. Where can I find one before the Elite Four?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I'm struggling against Will and I want Jolteon to help make it easier, but I can't find a thunderstone. Where can I find one before the Elite Four?

Come first in the bug catching contest and hope u get a thunderstone...u can also buy it in the pokethlon dome on thursday

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Union Cave starts it all...
    It's actually Mt. Mortar where Tyrogre can be found. You receive it when you defeat the Karate King, found by taking the middle entrance and following the path down to the basement. Once you defeat him, he'll give you a level ten Tyrogre.

To get Hitmonchan, raise Tyrogre to level twenty, making sure that the Pokemon's Defense stat is higher than the Attack stat. When Tyrogre evolves, you should get Hitmonchan.

Vulpixer

Ooh...Stealth Mode...
    Years
  • Sky Form Shaymin?

I traded over a Shaymin I got from a friend in Diamond over to HG. I know in diamond you could not get him to go into sky form, but in platinum you could. So I'm guessing he can change forms in HG/SS also. If he can, then how do I do that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Entei Encounter

Hiya,

I ran into Entei and used yawn to try and put him to sleep but he fled. I turned my game on and off again but now he has disappeared from my map... have I lost him for good?

Thanks xxx

Back