• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Tatsuo-san

<[Aye, aye, dood!]>
Years
  • Ok. I've got a trouble. I'm playing No$GBA 2.6a and it works perfectly. Ok, not so perfectly, it crashes from time to time but i've found the solution. I'm save the game a lot of time. Next, the rom image has crashed after save, so i decided to close emulator extremely fast after save. Great, now i have the 4th badge. But... today, when i've opened the No$GBA i've got the "image crash" after loading save file. I've read a lot of information about it but still don't have a solution. Can anyone help me? Cuz i don't wanna lose my game once again... (the first time was when my Windows OC has crashed...)
    PS: Sorry for my bad English, i'm Ukrainian... o.o

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • When does the pokeathloon will let me buy a Dusk Stone?
    I have my national Dex and I also have 2 badge from Kanto.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • When does the pokeathloon will let me buy a Dusk Stone?
    I have my national Dex and I also have 2 badge from Kanto.
    You can get a Dusk Stone on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. If you want more info about the Pokéathlon, check this page, it has all the information about items, prices, etc.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • You can get a Dusk Stone on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. If you want more info about the Pokéathlon, check this page, it has all the information about items, prices, etc.

I know that.
    I want to know when it is activate.
    When does the game think that I have my National dex?
    I am at my tenth badge and I have my National Dex and they still don't want to let me buy a Dusk Stone.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • The Embedded Tower on Route 47, after you get the orb from Mr. Pokemon (which you get after you show him your Kanto starter).

Tatsuo-san

<[Aye, aye, dood!]>
    Years
  • Ok. I've got a trouble. I'm playing No$GBA 2.6a and it works perfectly. Ok, not so perfectly, it crashes from time to time but i've found the solution. I'm save the game a lot of time. Next, the rom image has crashed after save, so i decided to close emulator extremely fast after save. Great, now i have the 4th badge. But... today, when i've opened the No$GBA i've got the "image crash" after loading save file. I've read a lot of information about it but still don't have a solution. Can anyone help me? Cuz i don't wanna lose my game once again... (the first time was when my Windows OC has crashed...)
    Huh? Hello? Anyone? The ROM is still crashed and i don't know what to do... please help, i wanna know what i should do. Fix the problem, or restart my game(once again)...
    PS: Am i kinda annoying?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Huh? Hello? Anyone? The ROM is still crashed and i don't know what to do... please help, i wanna know what i should do. Fix the problem, or restart my game(once again)...
    PS: Am i kinda annoying?
    Urg, have you been living under a rock or somthing? This is really supposed to be in the emulation forum but what you need to do is patch your game with this:
    https://gbatemp.net/t217811-pokemon-hgss-rudolf-patch-usa

I would really just suggest buying the game to be honest... its much easier then having to wait like 20 days for a patch after the release... I brought it anyway...

thats a patch not a rom PC so dont delete the post... if this post is gonna be moved then uh... please move lol XD

Years
  • Commemorative Photos?

Oh hey!
    I did some playing through on a Japanese Heartgold and found a guy several times who took photos of my team for the photo album.

I'm playing Soulsilver now and I want a photo of my team before they start evolving but not matter where I look I can't find him. I've checked the Serebii page for the dates and places to check, but no dice. Do you have to talk to someone or do something before he starts showing up?

Where is HE?!

M2

Tatsuo-san

<[Aye, aye, dood!]>
    Years
  • Urg, have you been living under a rock or somthing? This is really supposed to be in the emulation forum but what you need to do is patch your game with this:

I would really just suggest buying the game to be honest... its much easier then having to wait like 20 days for a patch after the release... I brought it anyway...

thats a patch not a rom PC so dont delete the post... if this post is gonna be moved then uh... please move lol XD
    Isn't it Help Thread, or what? O.o Anyway, sorry for that |D
    Nope, i've patched my ROM with this patch thing and it still crashes after continuing... jeez, maybe the only way is restart the game... =__='
    Anyway, thanks for that. Glad to see that someone noticed my problem! |D
    Also, i'll buy this game, but... not today |D First i gotta buy Nintendo DS xD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nope.

The only pokemon who can get it by breeding are Sudowoodo/Bonsly by breeding from a parent Geodude/Graveler/Golem who know it.

You can get it on Winner's Path Event PokeWalker Route-caught Munchlax. So hurry up and download it, the event ends tomorrow

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Isn't it Help Thread, or what? O.o Anyway, sorry for that |D
    Nope, i've patched my ROM with this patch thing and it still crashes after continuing... jeez, maybe the only way is restart the game... =__='
    Anyway, thanks for that. Glad to see that someone noticed my problem! |D
    Also, i'll buy this game, but... not today |D First i gotta buy Nintendo DS xD

theres on on gbatemp.net, mine hasnt froze ever since. dont know the exact thread so ask them on there.

also what does it mean when the floor in the trade room is green and yellow on one side? because sometimes its just green, sometimes it has a yellow floor next to it wtf is this?

Back