• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS : The competitive discussion.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    SD Feraligatr - I haven't really found this threatening at all...

NP Mismagius
    - It's pretty good but I still prefer using CM for the SpD boost.

ES Dragonite - Pretty bad in my opinion, maybe increase his usage slightly but nothing really special to be honest.

Recover Quagsire
    - It's great, makes him harder to take down and gives him the needed recovery move <3

DD Crawdaunt - Haven't found it very threatening, probably because I've revenged every one I've seen so far .____.

Just my thoughts on some of the changes.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Am I the only one exited about Gravity in Ubers? There's now a fair amount of ubers that can use it too. Such as Palkia, who now also boasts 100% Accurate Spacial Rends, Hydro Pumps and Fire Blasts. Kyogre also has a 100% Accurate Hydro Pump in Gravity, and almost everything in Ubers will not ever like CB Groudon's Earthquake. Mewtwo also likes to set up Gravity, and has a smexy 100% Focus Blast.

I'm also glad about the Regis getting Gravity. Now Regirock has a 100 base power move that hits almost everything for neutral in Gravity and a 100 base move that has STAB that hits everything else for neutral in Gravity. Plus it can get that Sandstorm boost. Regice now has a STAB 120 STAB move and Focus Blasts that hit for 100% in Gravity. Zap Cannon hits for 83% or so and always Parylyzes. 397 speed Pokemon are outsped if they are Parylyzed and Regice has 252 speed and a neutral nature.

I'm starting to feel happy about HG SS UU and Ubers Gravity teams. :)

Other highlights:

NP Missy/Jynx

SD Gatr is ok

SD Saur

Pain Split Rotom/Giratina

Espeed Dknight is ok too

Curse Cradily

Power Trick Forry lol Well, with one weakness it isn't THAT bad.

Oh and NP Mr Mime means that all of those Pokemon that use Roar (Steelix, ect) are pretty much useless. Mr Mime now can set up on them and BP or Strike back.

Back