• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Hello, i'm here from 2018 but i was a ghost (?) i had never post so... Hi there <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there ReiraS! Welcome back to the community! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What inspired you to get involved with PC now? Do you have a favorite generation of Pokémon games? :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    Hi Fairy :)
    I had find this forum community years ago, but i forgot it, this night i was looking for a pokèmon forum and so i had realize i had an account in this forum! xD
    I don't have a favorite generation, but you have everywhere in your profile my favorite pokèmon o.o Sylveon <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Fairy :)
    I had find this forum community years ago, but i forgot it, this night i was looking for a pokèmon forum and so i had realize i had an account in this forum! xD
    I don't have a favorite generation, but you have everywhere in your profile my favorite pokèmon o.o Sylveon <3

A Sylveon fan?!?!
    Hi <3

That automatically makes you the best new member ever. If you ever want help navigating the forums or just want to gush about Sylveon, never hesitate to reach out to me!
    Hi <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    yeah, i'm a sylveon fan <3
    it's so cute <3 but ther's not many people i know who loves sylveon like me ç_ç

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Welcome Reira! As a fairly new person myself it's cool to see ghosts come out of hiding.~

That's pretty much the same story of how I found PC, and you have great taste as a fellow Sylveon lover.

Years
    Well you just met another one!

I love Sylveon. I love most fairy types tbh, but I have a particular soft spot for Sylveon ❤

Welcome to the community ReiraS, I'm so glad you decided to join in and stop haunting us! I look forward to seeing you around 😊

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2021
    oooowh <3 other sylveon fan ahahahah
    thanks, I'm happy to be here :)

Years
    Happy to have you Reira! I'm not as much a fan of Sylveon as the others who've posted here already, but I will say that it's my favorite Fairy type, so there's that hehe. What are your other favorites, if you don't mind me asking? :3

Anyway, nice to see that you've already made some friends! Stick around and enjoy the fun 'round here, and don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other moderators you might encounter across the forums. We'd be happy to help you with anything :) Have a good one!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! This is a great community with quite a bit of things to get into. Have fun searching around the community. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Back