• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

fuji97

I am the bone of my sword
    Years
    Hi there,
    I'm a scripter and all scripters knows that this forum is the best site for get resources so i have visited this place a lot of time without commenting, but now i think i have some things to say, so, now I'm here.

English is not my favourite language and i have some problems with it and this is why my posts will never be to much long.

Thanks to everyone!

Years
    Hey there, welcome! :)

Oh, your English is perfectly written~ but yeah don't stretch yourself if you feel you are unable to! We have a lot of people here who don't have English as their first language so don't think you're alone on that one. We also definitely do have lots of resources and scripts here for people to use, both in ROM hacking and game development, so it'd be awesome if you were able to contribute to them!

Hope to see you around, and have a great day! Feel free to chat with me as well if you ever want to leave a visitor message or just say hi!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Fuji, welcome to PC! We have a lot of cool hacking and scripting section on here, the Game Development is really active! I don't know much about that stuff, but you seem talented with it! Once again welcome, if you'd ever like to chat feel free to send me a visitor message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Greetings to you and welcome to PokéCommunity. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi Guys

Oooh, another scripter? That's cool! Indeed the Game Dev and Hacking section is the best place for resources for scripting of any sorts, so, feel free to check that out, and I wish you good luck on it! And aw, it's okay; just do the best you can; I think your english is pretty good!

I hope you enjoy yourself! I'm available via private message or visitor message if you ever have questions or concerns, alrighty~? I'm also down to talk of course. ^^ See you around! <33

Back