• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Aceshock

Back from the dead.. nOT
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    I'm Aceshock, I joined almost a month ago, because a friend told me this was a good site for Pokemon hacks. I was inspired to make a Pokemon hack of my own, after seeing some of the good submissions here. I came back after asking for help on different sites, being reminded about here. So here I am, Aceshock! You can also call me Starmanfan. Anyway, I'm wanting to make friends here, and perhaps even get help and/or advice on romhacking! I guess I'll see you around.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Im tired so short and sweet work for u? Good lol
    Alrighty so firstly welcome to PC!
    We do have one of the largest section for rom hacks and there are a thousand resources and people who can give u advice. Another thing is how many people here really like to help out and u can find many people just by asking for help or posting in progressing hacks ;).

So u can prob tell i love rom hacks lol along with fangames they are great and ive played a fair few since i became interested! As far as help as i could bring would pretty much only be advice because i cant figure out anything with tht stuff lol but im quite the critic and have seen many great and terrible hacks through the years so i can easily show u whats good and whats ehhhhhhhhh.... Lol

So anyways now that im done babbling welcome to PC! If u got a question feel free to vm me and we can chat! I hope u enjoy the community and btw i love your sig!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    This site is definitely a good site for Pokemon hacks, dear. Welcome aboard! I see you are already getting started on one or wanting to share one of your own, right? That's great! Head on over to the ROM hacking hub and show off your hacking skills there! Whether you want to get the tools you need, share your research, maybe you got a beta version ready to go? That's perfect! We hope to see your hack there :D

We also have some of the greatest experts in ROM hacking as well, so don't hesitate to ask any of them any questions or concerns. If you have any community related questions as well, don't hesitate to contact any other staffers (like myself) as well! I'll see you around, and best of luck!

Years
    You definitely came to the right place! Hacks are very popular here so no doubt you will enjoy them. Hopefully everything's well on your end too, Aceshock!

As the others have already said, the ROM Hacking section is definitely the place for you! There's great tools to use when making hacks, a place to showcase hacks and even some general discussion. Also, you can always count on our experienced hackers if you need any assistance, and hopefully you'll be on the way to becoming a really great hacker yourself.

Best of luck to you and your hacking endeavors, and if you ever need assistance the staff team are always on hand with whatever forum questions you may have. Take care now, and I'll hopefully see you around the community!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awh, well, this is a welcome back, then! We're all sorts of ROM Hacks here and you can see em' all over on the ROM Hacking board, so, I hope that you'll enjoy what's over there! And a biiig welcome to the forums, pal~ ☆(´∇`●)ノ~♪

So yeah, the ROM Hack board will provide you with what you need, and you can also have a quick lookie over on the other boards too, if they interest you! Liiike Video Games, General Chat, or maybe even Roleplay, we've got a lot of things for you to jump right in. :3

Do enjoy your stay here on Pokecommunity! Any time you need any assistance around the forums, feel free to send me a Message, I'd be glad to help! ♥ I hope to see you around~ ♪

Friends are right around the corner so you're totally in the right place! ;P Big welcome, Starmanfan! Good to meet you.

Like others said, hacks are huge here so in that regard you'll be kept busy for a while. ^_^; I found the forum in 2006 thanks to ROM hacks like Shiny Gold so I totally understand how addicting they can be. Haven't played any in a while but am hoping to get back into it eventually with how many newer games have popped up over the years.. our hackers are so knowledgeable. Be sure to stop by your favorite games and give feedback in their respective threads, those that worked hard on them would surely appreciate it.

Good luck working on your projects and be sure to stick around! Hope you'll enjoy the community lots and end up branching out to other parts of the forum, yes? Have a great time.

Back