• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Hi new to pokemon making and rpg making. Been using rpg maker vx ace but not really anything so still learning.

Years
  • Hi Phoenixkyo! I'm sure you'd enjoy the Game Development section, as that has a ton of stuff relating to developing games. And, if you have any questions, I'm sure the Game Development moderator, Maruno, can help! Hope to see you around.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hi there pheonixkyo, welcome to the poke community forums, I hope you enjoy hanging around here :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha hey welcome to the forums Phoenix!
    Ya one of the games i play uses aec its called Rocket Rising so theres an example of what ace can produce and if u need more help im sure in the game dev. Section theres a lot of people who can help u there. :)
    Anyways welcome to the community if u got any questions feel free to vm/pm me and maybe I'll see u around game dev. ;)

Years
  • And a big hello to you, Phoenix! Nice to see you here at PC.

User 101 has shown you the Game Development section here, which is definitely where you want to go for all your inquiries about fangames. I sadly have little experience in that area so there's not much I can assist with, but you will get the help you need from the regulars over in that section, including the resident moderator, Maruno. Hopefully you plan to visit some of the other areas of the forums as well, since there's loads of things you can discuss around the forums!

Have an awesome time with us, and do contact any staff members in the bolded usernames if you need their assistance. See ya for now and good luck with your project!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hi there Pheonixkyo, welcome to PC yas! Good to have you here.

RPG Maker and the like take a while to get used to but I'm sure you'll learn enough with time. Lots of luck to you! Will be looking forward to seeing your projects (and questions!) over at Game Dev when you feel you're ready to get more involved in there.

Be sure to explore other parts of the forum too, though, as there's undoubtedly a lot to do here. We're all friendly and happy to have you aboard. Cheers. :D

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Go away... I don't love you!!!!
    :P

Sry zack but there had to be someone who said something negative.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's nice to see that you've gone into the RPG Making business a little! Do you have a game that you're planning to make in mind? Ah, I hope you find all of the resources and assistance that you need over on the game development page! And I wish you luck on all your endeavors. ♥

And welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to your updates! Have a blast and feel free to chat with me anytime you wanna chat~~

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Hello!
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! You'll love it here because everyone is so friendly.
    If you have any questions about anything TCG related then I'm your gal! c;

Hope to hear from you soon and once again, welcome!
    Ciao!

Back