• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    fav/least fav thing about modding?

anything you would change about pc?

Fave thing is suddenly meeting a dozen other cool people and having access to the super secret forums (not really haha) and least favorite is realizing how many people don't use the quick questions thread!!

if I could change anything I would inject 100 new active and cool users

It's when Zelda fans bash the latest installment of the series and praise the previous entry, which was also bashed by them before.

Oh, hm. I don't really think I have anything to comment because I personally haven't experienced this, sorry!

Does your username come from Altair(Assassin's Creed)?

Not the character, but it comes from the word Altair, yes. Altair is a star, and my username is a magic spell from the series Fairy Tail; it's a spell that has to do with stars, so I'm pretty sure they used the word Altair as a reference but not the character.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hi !
    Thanks for making the sky high theme, it's the only one I use
    What genres of books do you prefer to read?

Sirfetch’d

How would you say PC has changed or influenced you since joining?

If you could moderate any other forum, which would it be?

Do you enjoy being Battle Server Staff?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Sorry it's been a while; hope it's okay if I bring this back xD
    Hi !
    Thanks for making the sky high theme, it's the only one I use
    What genres of books do you prefer to read?
    I'm glad someone uses it! Makes me happy :) I like to read fantasy books. My brother recently pointed out to me that all of my books involve saving the world, and I didn't even notice until he said it >.> I don't really have a preferred type of fantasy but that's what the majority of the books I read are.

What is your dream career?

How would you say PC has changed or influenced you since joining?

If you could moderate any other forum, which would it be?

Do you enjoy being Battle Server Staff?

A vet! I would love to be able to be one :3 I plan on studying for it but anything can happen.

Um, this is kind of hard but I've been here for almost 3 years now, and I think PC has just been a supportive system or constant for me when I moved from being a really stupid 14/15 year old to a legal adult D: A lot of things happened in real life while PC would stay relatively the same, and I met some of the coolest people here that I think affected who I am now. A very small yet easy example: now I type like Forever/Nica lol

Hm... probably The Treehouse. I might have said PGC a while ago, but I think I would want to do something completely different if I had the chance.

I do. I feel somewhat guilty for my lack of activity there due to some personal things, but one of the coolest places on PC and it feels awesome to be involved with.. uh, shaping it almost. Something like that. A lot of the times I write up posts and delete them, so it may seem like I'm a quiet staff member but I really do like being there! D:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    you're my favorite, am i your favorite?
    /me crying irl
    yes of course :)

What is your proudest accomplishment?

Okay this is super lame but I almost failed all of my classes last year and halfway through the term something clicked and I was able to get As in all of them idk

probably other stuff too but I just woke up soo

bump

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Even though Lapras was an old username of yours, do you still mind if people still call you that...like myself? xD

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Ohh, my dream was to become a vet during 2004-2010.

1. Where do you stand with arachnids?

2. Let's assume you failed despite your best efforts and couldn't become a vet:
    a) How do you proceed?
    b) What's your alternative career path?

3. What do you offer as a mod that PC needs?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hihi!

What inspired you to make a PC Theme?

What kinds of things surprised you/presented challenges when making the theme?

What would you say is the biggest challenge you've overcome in your life so far?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    what is ambition to you?
    um, wanting to do something and willing to do a great deal of work to make it come true

Even though Lapras was an old username of yours, do you still mind if people still call you that...like myself? xD
    of course!

Ohh, my dream was to become a vet during 2004-2010.

1. Where do you stand with arachnids?
    2. Let's assume you failed despite your best efforts and couldn't become a vet:
    a) How do you proceed?
    b) What's your alternative career path?
    3. What do you offer as a mod that PC needs?
    1. VERY FAR AWAY
    2a. Depends on what stage I failed at. Was I fired? Could I not complete school for some reason? I would probably be sad cause I've really wanted to for so long but I would move on somehow.
    2b. I would want to work at a zoo, if I could. Or at a library.

Would you listen to David Bowie?
    just for you ;)

Hihi!

What inspired you to make a PC Theme?

What kinds of things surprised you/presented challenges when making the theme?

What would you say is the biggest challenge you've overcome in your life so far?
    1. I really like graphic design and I saw this one image of Brenden and the Rayquaza and was like ohhh my goddd it totally needs to be a theme. I made the banner and then just made a basic image with colors and stuff in photoshop.
    2. Um it surprised me that I made a .png file of what I was thinking it to look like, showed it to Peitharchia and she just was like "oh okay I did it can you give me the images you need" basically, lmao. I only chose the colors!
    3. Had depression, lost all my friends, almost failed 2 classes, almost quit the internet all at the same time. I wouldn't say I beat it now, but I would say I'm in a better place than I was then.

Back