• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Hey everyone,

I'm Emma, I'm from Lancashire in the UK. My first ever pokemon game was Yellow on the gameboy colour. My dad bought the game and the gameboy for me as soon as Yellow was released.
    I've played ever since. My husband is also into Pokemon.

It's a running joke in my family that I've never grown up because I still play pokemon!

My fave pokemon is: Arcanine
    My least fave is: Zubat for obvious reasons.

I had completed every DS pokemon game then I lost the box with the games in during a move so I'm having to start all over again.

Anyway, thanks for having me.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hey there Emma, welcome to the community! Nice, so you started Pokémon with Gen I, huh? Arcanine is a solid choice, but why would you say that about Zubat? He's great! D: Aw, I'm sorry for your loss, good luck with starting again tho!

Happy posting!

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Sup Emma, My first game was sapphire and I understand why you like arcanine but why would your least favorite be zubat I know it was annoying in caves but still I'm pretty sure I only like Zubat because I did a solo run with it in Alpha Saphhire, welcome to the community The Zubat wasted 76 hours of my life and I play pokemon if you didn't know

Years
    Did you know that poor Zubat's had eyes and they were lost because they were always in dark caves?
    GOOOOOO ZUBAT! Or whatever you want, I guess.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Emma! Welcome to the community! We've got the same joke in my family, haha. n_n; I'm definitely not almost 30 and still playing Pokemon. Meanwhile, my dad and I are going to a fair this week where they sell pokemon cards and he specifically texted me asking if I want to get there early for a better selection lol. :p

Cid

Years
    Hey everyone,

I'm Emma, I'm from Lancashire in the UK. My first ever pokemon game was Yellow on the gameboy colour. My dad bought the game and the gameboy for me as soon as Yellow was released.
    I've played ever since. My husband is also into Pokemon.

It's a running joke in my family that I've never grown up because I still play pokemon!

My fave pokemon is: Arcanine
    My least fave is: Zubat for obvious reasons.

I had completed every DS pokemon game then I lost the box with the games in during a move so I'm having to start all over again.

Anyway, thanks for having me.
    Hey there Emma. Welcome, welcome!

Yellow was my first game, too. Well, the first game I ever saw being played; I only got to really sink my teeth into the franchise with Gold. I'm so glad I got into it though, because I wouldn't be who I am now without it. I guess I've never grown up, too, haha.

And aa, my favorite Pokemon is also Arcanine! But I gotta say: you might be surprised, Zubat are nice when you get to know them. I used a Crobat for my first and only Nuzlocke thus far and he really carried his weight. ^^

Sorry to hear that you lost your games. Hope you manage to get a collection going again. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome.
    Zubat for me brings back the trauma of little 9 year old Emma, trying to get through Mt. Moon in the middle of the night and running into Zubat's every other step.

Back