• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest Play time

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hmm, on Sapphire, I was running about 299. On my storage Diamond, I'm at 257 I think. Not entirely sure, and can't be bothered to check, haha.

Years
    Emerald, over 200, but I'm not sure. I've been grinding very much then, and I've had time for this, mostly in December 2009.

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
    Blue at about 200 hours. I'm awful for restarting games constantly

I've had Blue since the Christmas it came out and I've never restarted. Nostalgia :)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Which one of your games is the one you've played the most? Mine is Platinum, with 355:48...... I'm a Platinum freak xD

Wow, and here I was feeling all proud to have breached the 95:00 mark on my Platinum. xD. I'm a Platinum freak too though, so...I'm looking to add more hours, heeheehee.

I had about 111 hours on my original Silver, before the battery quit. :(

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Im at 89 Hours atm play time and ive only had my platinum a few days and i got all 8 gym badges but then again i play 15 hours a day on my platinum lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I don't think I've ever got more than 150 hours on any game. I always seem to get bored sometime after the E4.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Of the games I still have, Platinum has the highest play time at 322:40, and I think HeartGold has about half that. Unfortunately the two games I know may have had more time on them than my Platinum are gone, those being Sapphire (lost a couple years ago probably during a move, but I know it had over 300 hours on it), and Diamond (I was at a friend's house using his DS to transfer all my Pokemon to Platinum over a period of several visits, but one day his DS went missing along with my Diamond and has never been found). Emerald and FireRed get restarted all the time so there's no way they'd contend. Any games older than those have been gone for so long or restarted or ruined that I'd have no way of knowing their times.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My Diamond game is at nearly 500 hours. Thats like 21 days of my life... I guess it was because I completed the game, started to collect shinies, started EV training, and completed the live dex (each Pokemon in my box in order) on it. Now I use it to breed.

Back