• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hinamizawa: When They Cry [Game Over]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [kill] KetsuekiR

Why? I hafta vote! Ketsu won't die with a one lone vote anyway. :3

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You could vote for Bardothren, the insane Satoshi...

Selfish me says, at least I've got nothing to do with Bardothren's death if he isn't an insane individual. :P

But hey congrats for lynching him, if he happens to be insane. ;)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Why don't you think he's insane?

Basing on Yuki's reaction, I think I am missed something crucial, so crucial that indicates Bardothren is an insane. But hey, he's dying anyway.

And I did not say he is or not an insane.

Years

• Hinamizawa
    When They Cry
    Game Over

Shion looked on, tears falling from her eyes, as two villages dragged Satoshi forwards into the centre of the room. They'd caught him lurking around earlier in the day and now it was time to end things once and for all. Satoshi laughed like a lunatic, tearing at his skin with his nails to the point that he bled. Shion felt physically ill looking at what he'd become.

She turned and fled the building as the other villagers watched the boy rip out his own throat and die in a puddle of blood on the floor.

Bardothren is dead. The village has won.

Epilogue pending.

Rules

1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. Please use [Kill] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    3. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    4. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    5. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    6. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    7. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    8. Don't post during the night phase.
    9. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    10. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.

Players List
    Ash as Kimiyoshi Kiichiro
    Nakuzami as Ryugu Rena
    Golgari as Sonozaki Oryo
    Desinishon as Hojo Teppei
    Bardothren as Hojo Satoshi
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Yukari as ???
    Milotic as Maebera Keiichi
    jdthebud as ???
    Fun Size as Okonogi Tetsuro
    Syndrome as a Villager
    Johnny Mustang as Kasai Tatsuyoshi
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Twiggy as Mamiya Rina
    Universe as a Villager
    Mana as Takano Miyo
    Nagi as Sonozaki Mion
    Nimsy as Hojo Satoko
    Absol used bite! as Tomitake Jiro
    Wiicked as as Rika Furude
    Sun as ???​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Gg. Amazing luck finding that Yukari was my target after Wiicked got smashed :'). Too bad insane antics got me slashed up and outed.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Did Wiicked choose someone super obvious or something

i don't understand why Wiicked switched bodies already when he could've just done so much later, when Hanyu died or something - i mean, it's not like he could've died already anyway... bah.

I've waited so long to say this.

I did not get to choose who I switched to.

Gg. Amazing luck finding that Yukari was my target after Wiicked got smashed :'). Too bad insane antics got me slashed up and outed.

After Wiicked stayed quiet due to drama and got axed for it.*

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I was seriously SMH when people trying to nail me when I'm like the most important character here.

And yeah, was probably the reason why I appeared Ogre coz I was the one who put the original curse or something idek lmao

Years
  • I was seriously SMH when people trying to nail me when I'm like the most important character here.

And yeah, was probably the reason why I appeared Ogre coz I was the one who put the original curse or something idek lmao

Actually Naku's reports just gave weird results. Innocents would always come back as ogres and mafia as aliens. I don't remember what I was gonna do for insane lol

Years
  • If Gimme just have send me , my new ability right away Oshi investigates me then we have chance to won this game(no offence ). But I got my insane ability when JD reveal the list and I was like I'm insane. But it's too late nimsy and syn already killed themselves.

Years
  • If Gimme just have send me , my new ability right away Oshi investigates me then we have chance to won this game(no offence ). But I got my insane ability when JD reveal the list and I was like I'm insane. But it's too late nimsy and syn already killed themselves.

Yeah sorry about that, it was sometimes a bit tricky keeping track of all the different insane conditions xD

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I can't believe I screwed up my action

When I die I give someone a knife and they become insane, thought that gunner replaced wiicked and would bring a herald of the Hinimizawa Syndrome, but uh.. GP confirmed that it wouldn't have so I'm glad I didn't ruin someone's chance of winning

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Teeheehee, I''m part of the winning team. *giggles*

Nagi, we won!! :')

Back