• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hisui Legends [M][OOC]

Years
  • You're in!

Yay! I have a quick question. Are interactions with Pokemon limited right now to your partners and Pokemon obtainable in Obsidian Fields? Or is it also okay to encounter more types of Pokemon at this point in the story, so long as I don't catch them? I.e see/talk to/give medical assistance to a species of Pokemon not yet introduced.

Years
  • Yay! I have a quick question. Are interactions with Pokemon limited right now to your partners and Pokemon obtainable in Obsidian Fields? Or is it also okay to encounter more types of Pokemon at this point in the story, so long as I don't catch them? I.e see/talk to/give medical assistance to a species of Pokemon not yet introduced.

You can interact with any non-legendary mon! You just can't catch anything not on the RNG list.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    let me know if the moves need to be adjusted - I don't know how much battling he's really going to be doing so I mostly picked moves I felt would be helpful on the farm

family name KIMURA; given name KENJI
    19 · he/him · Agriculture Corps​

5'9" in height, thin frame but slightly toned from working in the fields. He is naturally quite pale, but has a bit of a tan from being outdoors so much. Freckles are scattered over the bridge of his nose.

His straight, black hair is kept on the shorter side for convenience, but when his bangs get in the way of his work, or when he is in need of a haircut he will tie it back with a bandana.

His uniform is often not belted properly, or the coat is just tied around his waist. If it's particularly hot out, he might wear just his white undershirt.
    gYQhidB.png
    gYQhidB.png
    gYQhidB.png

Easy-going, easy to please, easily fascinated. A little scatterbrained and messy at times, but A Good Boy, as his grandma says.

Kenji recently immigrated here with his family, from a rural area of a war-torn region. A small-town boy with small-town dreams, he only hopes for a relatively quiet and safe life, which, so far, he's found in Hisui.

His family's background is in farming, so he settled right into the Agriculture Corps when they arrived. It's familiar and comforting work for him, and seeing the fruits of his labour has always been a simple joy. He is not well educated, but decently well versed in botany and herbalism by sheer exposure.

He likes to cook. He's not bad at it, he just has a tendency to be kind of experimental with his recipes, so his cooking can be kind of hit or miss for some.

While he's not necessarily super adventurous, he does like to explore the outskirts of Jubilife Village when he's not working, mainly in search of cooking ingredients. He prefers it to buying groceries from the Floaro merchants. It's free if it comes from the land! Often gets nicks and cuts on his expeditions; not very serious injuries but serious enough to be a known regular of the Medical Corps office.

p49sVVM.png
    z2zoVOC.png
    vNS6cnW.png

HARU the Skiddo
    SAP SIPPER
    7N2qcxL.gif

synthesis · rain dance · sunny day · leech seed · razor leaf · tackle​

When the Kimura family left their region, they had to sell off most of their livestock for the funds to travel to Hisui, but Haru was one of a handful they decided to keep for the journey. Even though he's young and doesn't produce milk or useable wool like the other livestock they kept, he's bonded to Kenji and he could not leave him behind.

A loyal and hardworking Skiddo. More useful on the crop field than the battlefield, he often helps manipulate the weather in their vicinity to care for the crops. Haru wheels a small wagon around to help his partner carry supplies, harvests or just stuff he's found while exploring. It's a rickety wooden wagon Kenji built himself. Not the best craftsmanship (he's not in the Construction Corps for a reason), but it does the job. Haru wears a harness the wagon can attach to, or sometimes he will just pull it along by mouth.

Haru is still kind of in survival mode, so he can be very possessive of the things in Kenji's wagon. It doesn't matter if they are work supplies or crops for the village, if it's in Kenji's wagon, it belongs to Kenji. Please stay away from the wagon if you want to keep your fingers.

Last edited:
    Years
  • let me know if the moves need to be adjusted - I don't know how much battling he's really going to be doing so I mostly picked moves I felt would be helpful on the farm

family name KIMURA; given name KENJI
    19 · he/him · Agriculture Corps​

5'9" in height, thin frame but slightly toned from working in the fields. He is naturally quite pale, but has a bit of a tan from being outdoors so much. Freckles are scattered over the bridge of his nose.

His straight, black hair is kept on the shorter side for convenience, but when his bangs get in the way of his work, or when he is in need of a haircut he will tie it back with a bandana.

His uniform is often not belted properly, or the coat is just tied around his waist. If it's particularly hot out, he might wear just his white undershirt.
    gYQhidB.png
    gYQhidB.png
    gYQhidB.png

Easy-going, easy to please, easily fascinated. A little scatterbrained and messy at times, but A Good Boy, as his grandma says.

Kenji recently immigrated here with his family, from a rural area of a war-torn region. A small-town boy with small-town dreams, he only hopes for a relatively quiet and safe life, which, so far, he's found in Hisui.

His family's background is in farming, so he settled right into the Agriculture Corps when they arrived. It's familiar and comforting work for him, and seeing the fruits of his labour has always been a simple joy. He is not well educated, but decently well versed in botany and herbalism by sheer exposure.

He likes to cook. He's not bad at it, he just has a tendency to be kind of experimental with his recipes, so his cooking can be kind of hit or miss for some.

While he's not necessarily super adventurous, he does like to explore the outskirts of Jubilife Village when he's not working, mainly in search of cooking ingredients. He prefers it to buying groceries from the Floaro merchants. It's free if it comes from the land! Often gets nicks and cuts on his expeditions; not very serious injuries but serious enough to be a known regular of the Medical Corps office.

p49sVVM.png
    z2zoVOC.png
    vNS6cnW.png

HARU the Skiddo
    SAP SIPPER
    7N2qcxL.gif

synthesis · rain dance · sunny day · leech seed · razor leaf · tackle​

When the Kimura family left their region, they had to sell off most of their livestock for the funds to travel to Hisui, but Haru was one of a handful they decided to keep for the journey. Even though he's young and doesn't produce milk or useable wool like the other livestock they kept, he's bonded to Kenji and he could not leave him behind.

A loyal and hardworking Skiddo. More useful on the crop field than the battlefield, he often helps manipulate the weather in their vicinity to care for the crops. Haru wheels a small wagon around to help his partner carry supplies, harvests or just stuff he's found while exploring. It's a rickety wooden wagon Kenji built himself. Not the best craftsmanship (he's not in the Construction Corps for a reason), but it does the job. Haru wears a harness the wagon can attach to, or sometimes he will just pull it along by mouth.

Haru is still kind of in survival mode, so he can be very possessive of the things in Kenji's wagon. It doesn't matter if they are work supplies or crops for the village, if it's in Kenji's wagon, it belongs to Kenji. Please stay away from the wagon if you want to keep your fingers.

Welcome!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Name: Morgan Hokori
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Corps: The Survey Corps

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Morgan stands at 5'7" with a fit muscle build. He's a bit hard to approach, mostly due to his glares from his striking red eyes. He's too lazy to take care of his hair, so he ties it up in a ponytail so it's not all over the place. He prefers nobody touch his hair, it's his own style after all & he prefers it that way. Outdoors, he's never seen without his scarf, always keeping it close to him almost every second. He treats it more personally than anything else, & he won't have anyone treat his scarf with disrespect.

Personality: If their was a word to describe Morgan, & your thoughts went to unpleasant or ill-mannered, you'd only be scratching the surface. He's not the most sociable guy, & when he does talk with anyone, he's always blunt. Not a lot of people take a liking to him, & that's fine. He prefers keeping to himself. Anyone that tries to be his friend, despite his attitude, he'll think them crazy. He's also very distrustful of humans. In his eyes, action speaks louder than words, so it takes a lot to get this guy's attention. Anyone that does, well, they still have their work cut out for them, but it's progress. One thing he hates the most is betrayal, & there's no crawling out of that hole if you dig yourself in it.

Morgan likes being active, meaning he's never in the same spot for long. If he smells trouble, you're more likely to see him there. Life is more interesting when there's trouble. It's what excites him the most. That's not to say he'll cause trouble, which he usually doesn't mean to, but does anyway given his personality. Despite this, more often than naught, he will go out of his way to help those in need. It's not how he prefers to do things, but will do so anyway. It's something he learned in his past.

While pretty reckless, Morgan is still aware of any danger. He likes to fight as much as the next guy, but even he knows his limits. Risk is a part of life, & he will take them. He won't, however, put anyone else in harm's way if he can help it. He may still be young, but that doesn't mean he'll just sit in the sidelines & watch as others put their lives on the line. If he can help, he will.

_

Pokémon:
    poochyena-png-2.png

Species: Poochyena
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Moves: Tackle, Howl, Bite, Fire Fang, Sand Attack, Headbutt

Personality: Compared to Morgan, Poochyena is more of the calm type. He's not looking for any danger. He's more into taking it easy. That's not to say he won't pull his own weight. He has a deep respect for Morgan, & is willing to step it up if the situation calls for it. He's very distrustful of humans, similar to Morgan. He doesn't take interest in anyone that tries to act friendly towards him, going so far as to ignore them completely. Being persistent about it only makes things worse, it annoys him completely. He might warm up to you if he see's fit, assuming they don't make a big deal about it.

Years
  • Name: Morgan Hokori
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Corps: The Survey Corps

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Morgan stands at 5'7" with a fit muscle build. He's a bit hard to approach, mostly due to his glares from his striking red eyes. He's too lazy to take care of his hair, so he ties it up in a ponytail so it's not all over the place. He prefers nobody touch his hair, it's his own style after all & he prefers it that way. Outdoors, he's never seen without his scarf, always keeping it close to him almost every second. He treats it more personally than anything else, & he won't have anyone treat his scarf with disrespect.

Personality: If their was a word to describe Morgan, & your thoughts went to unpleasant or ill-mannered, you'd only be scratching the surface. He's not the most sociable guy, & when he does talk with anyone, he's always blunt. Not a lot of people take a liking to him, & that's fine. He prefers keeping to himself. Anyone that tries to be his friend, despite his attitude, he'll think them crazy. He's also very distrustful of humans. In his eyes, action speaks louder than words, so it takes a lot to get this guy's attention. Anyone that does, well, they still have their work cut out for them, but it's progress. One thing he hates the most is betrayal, & there's no crawling out of that hole if you dig yourself in it.

Morgan likes being active, meaning he's never in the same spot for long. If he smells trouble, you're more likely to see him there. Life is more interesting when there's trouble. It's what excites him the most. That's not to say he'll cause trouble, which he usually doesn't mean to, but does anyway given his personality. Despite this, more often than naught, he will go out of his way to help those in need. It's not how he prefers to do things, but will do so anyway. It's something he learned in his past.

While pretty reckless, Morgan is still aware of any danger. He likes to fight as much as the next guy, but even he knows his limits. Risk is a part of life, & he will take them. He won't, however, put anyone else in harm's way if he can help it. He may still be young, but that doesn't mean he'll just sit in the sidelines & watch as others put their lives on the line. If he can help, he will.

_

Pokémon:
    poochyena-png-2.png

Species: Poochyena
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Moves: Tackle, Howl, Bite, Fire Fang, Sand Attack, Headbutt

Personality: Compared to Morgan, Poochyena is more of the calm type. He's not looking for any danger. He's more into taking it easy. That's not to say he won't pull his own weight. He has a deep respect for Morgan, & is willing to step it up if the situation calls for it. He's very distrustful of humans, similar to Morgan. He doesn't take interest in anyone that tries to act friendly towards him, going so far as to ignore them completely. Being persistent about it only makes things worse, it annoys him completely. He might warm up to you if he see's fit, assuming they don't make a big deal about it.

Works for me!

Years
  • Name:lunala
    Pronouns: she (cannonicly
    I'm pretty shure)
    Corps:no
    Image:
    (I don't think I need to show a image im pretty shure we all know)

Personality: is known to very clever and tends to do/take her job seriously (as expected), despite being on "the good side" she's not far from doing "questionable" things and won't hesitate to use or do anything that may seem evil (alltho mostly for a good cause), ever sense her and sogalao
    Found out that necrozma is going to go to their world and take everything (imma assume you know what that means) she has been trying to find any way she can to prevent it by simply removing necrozma out of the picture altogether.

Years
  • Name:lunala
    Pronouns: she (cannonicly
    I'm pretty shure)
    Corps:no
    Image:
    (I don't think I need to show a image im pretty shure we all know)

Personality: is known to very clever and tends to do/take her job seriously (as expected), despite being on "the good side" she's not far from doing "questionable" things and won't hesitate to use or do anything that may seem evil (alltho mostly for a good cause), ever sense her and sogalao
    Found out that necrozma is going to go to their world and take everything (imma assume you know what that means) she has been trying to find any way she can to prevent it by simply removing necrozma out of the picture altogether.

Sorry but, as I said further up, this is not an RP where you can play as a Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to claim the smol shiny stinky cat thing ;3 i'm not sure Chris nor Absol will be delighted by its company hehehehe but let't see how we can make things interesting

Back