• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hisui Legends [M][OOC]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • 竜​
    心​
    娘​
    Body: Healthy
    Mind: Severe Amnesia
    Heart: Malaise
    "Girl"
    Survey Corps
    Name: Unknown, responds to "Girl"
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Corps: Survey

Appearance: Dark-skinned, short and a bit wiry. She sports uncanny red eyes and luxuriously long yet wild, dark purple hair that is difficult to tame and control without aid. She is often seen sporting her Survey Corps uniform even when off-duty, as her only other clothes are foreign and attract a considerable amount of unwanted attention. Her outfit is slightly too big for her, resulting in it bunching up slightly around the shoulders and neck such that her scarf often involuntarily obscures her mouth. Her uniform has been torn a couple of times during pokemon encounters and then sewn up, however the damage can still be observed.

Personality: A chatty and outgoing girl by nature, she has been rendered meek and a bit socially awkward by the hostility of others and an unknown malaise plaguing her. She does not remember her own name, but subconsciously seems to recognize which names do not fit, and is uncomfortable choosing a new name because none of them feel right. A bit gullible and easily swayed, she would be terrible at her job if she didn't have an uncanny bond with her pokemon. Some would even say she's more comfortable around monsters than people, though this is based in a lackluster, surface level understanding of the girl's true nature. She seems to have a second, more feral side to her completely at odds with her normal demeanor. She is very tactile and enjoys playing rough when allowed to. She warms up to others quickly in response to kindness, and can be a little clingy if allowed to be. Curious by nature, she loves a good story and is a good listener when entertained.

She displays an unwarranted bravery in battle that often gets her in trouble. Namely, she's a bit oblivious to which pokemon she probably shouldn't challenge. Because of this she gets hurt more than the average corps member and occasionally goes missing in action, either because she got exceptionally distracted by something or needed a rescue. Her questionable performance is reflected her lack of disposable income. She doesn't always get to eat, and is considered a bit of a liability by the more no nonsense members of the corps. In spite of this, she's quite good at battling and does good work when she isn't incapacitated. She sometimes does odd jobs for others around the village to try and make up for downtime.

She has an unfortunate relationship with the local kids, who delight in pulling pranks upon her to observe her strong reactions. They find her relative inability to hide her emotions and tendency to emit loud shrieks and squeals when frightened quite entertaining. She plays along and tries to scare them back, with mixed success. Though she is arguably too old to play with them, she can be found chasing them about on a fairly regular basis, occasionally getting a scolding from their parents. Thankfully, her small stature and whimsical disposition keep her antics from being perceived as more than a nuisance or troubled behavior.

Pokemon: Tyrunt
    Ability: Strong Jaw
    Moveset: Crunch / Psychic Fang / Fire Fang / Rock Blast / Attract / Roar

Personality: Brave to the point of arrogance and recklessness, Tyrunt is a ferocious and prideful pokemon with megalomaniac tendencies. That is to say, she is not satisfied being anywhere but the top of the proverbial food chain and resents anyone between herself and that goal. Her personality is brutal and assertive, to the point that only someone who enjoys playing rough like her trainer could ever hope to enjoy her shoving you with her snout style of affection. While not the most conventionally friendly pokemon, she is a loyal friend and her displays of dominance are more performative than outright cruel. It would be accurate to say that she still behaves as if she were a wild pokemon at times, her trainer having never truly domesticated her but merely convinced her not to go after villagers or their pokemon. She views her trainer more as kin than master, a sentiment her trainer is all too happy to enable. Much like her trainer, she occasionally needs to be reigned in to prevent her from picking a fight with something bigger and stronger than them both.

To other pokemon, she is of few words--not entirely anti-social, but letting her actions and body language do a fair share of the talking. She does not make for easy company by most standards, and is extremely intimidating by the standards of smaller and squishier pokemon due to her tendency to lord over them. Not even more disciplined pokemon who would normally enjoy a good fight typically enjoy her company, because she is both a sore winner and a sore loser when challenged. Only those who can get past her rough exterior and appreciate having someone tough around to protect them can really learn to appreciate her personality.

Ven9496

the strongest lesbian pokemon trainer in the world
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    sounds fun!!! i will submit a character in a bit

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name: Michael Orbit
    Pronouns: he / him
    Corps: Medical

Personality: Some would call Mike almost aggressively altruistic. With his kind and optimistic disposition, he never seems to give up on a person. He's claimed that he believes that no one - human nor pokémon - is truly evil, and speaks of second and even third chances as if they were obvious rights.

He's often seen exercising together with his pokémon, and will enthusiastically advice you on the importance of keeping your body fit for a good long life, but also that keeping your spirit and mind healthy is just as important if not more.

Despite that, there are times when he thinks no one can see him, when he seems less than happy and content, as if something deep inside of him makes his spirit dark and sad after all... But he's never talked about that. Or his past, for that matter.

Mike came to Hisui very recently and joined whichever corps needed an extra hand the fastest. Medical turned out to be a good fit for him and his willingness to aid others, so he is now busy at work eagerly learning the skills of tending to wounds as well as utilizing herbs and medicines, from his seniors and his naturally talented pokémon partner.

Pokémon: Bounsweet (Oblivious)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi, am rejoining after half year hiatus with new boi. pls enjoy.

if am accepted, would like to go after the beeg Golbat if that's ok!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll try to get another post up today but I really joined with bad timing... I badly want the Alpha Golbat, I just might need to Friday or Sunday to be able to do it if you'll allow me a bit of leeway on the monthly restrictions 💜

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I managed to snag the Cyndaquil if you allow me to capture it like this rather than heading back out into the Crimson Mirelands because I had to rush it ;; I can rewrite it otherwise. Now Mike really needs some downtime and to stop adopting pokémon for a while...

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
  • This sounds fun! Well, here's my submission.
    Name: Endri Voights
    Pronouns: They/Them/He/Him
    Corps: Medical Corps

Appearance: https://ibb.co/KsWncb5
    Personality: Endri has a closed off and sharp personality. They can usually been seen knitting while their Misdreavus, whom they nicknamed "Dreavy" watches. They mostly stay silent during medical procedures, although they talk when needed.

They've been here for a few months, but no one knows where they arrived from, although most theorize they're from Kalos due to their attire.* Most of the time he's ignored by most of the corps, and he ignores them, usually giving a sharp response to anyone who talks to him. But, maybe you could break him out of his shell?

http://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:200Misdreavus.png
    Pokémon: Misdreavus
    Nature: Mischevious

*Does anyone have any good ideas for an ancient name for Kalos? Something similar to how Hisiui equals Sinnoh.

Last edited:
    Years

• Hi there! It's always nice to see a new face around here.

So, as a rule, when an RP has FULL in its tag (like this one does), that means that the RP is not taking new players at the time. That being said, since you are new to the forum and how things work here, I'm willing to make an exception and let you in if you can add a little bit more detail to your sign-up first. Nothing too crazy, I'd suggest taking a look at what doctor has done with their submission a little further up the page as an example.

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
  • Hi there! It's always nice to see a new face around here.

So, as a rule, when an RP has FULL in its tag (like this one does), that means that the RP is not taking new players at the time. That being said, since you are new to the forum and how things work here, I'm willing to make an exception and let you in if you can add a little bit more detail to your sign-up first. Nothing too crazy, I'd suggest taking a look at what doctor has done with their submission a little further up the page as an example.
    Got it! I don't have a ton of time to work on that right now, but when I do I'll make sure to be more detailed.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Yay, welcome to the RP! Looking forward to see Endri in action!

*Does anyone have any good ideas for an ancient name for Kalos? Something similar to how Hisiui equals Sinnoh.

I believe the other regions are just referred to by their canon names, which we've been using in the RP so far.

Years
  • This sounds fun! Well, here's my submission.
    Name: Endri Voights
    Pronouns: They/Them/He/Him
    Corps: Medical Corps

Appearance: https://ibb.co/KsWncb5
    Personality: Endri has a closed off and sharp personality. They can usually been seen knitting while their Misdreavus, whom they nicknamed "Dreavy" watches. They mostly stay silent during medical procedures, although they talk when needed.

They've been here for a few months, but no one knows where they arrived from, although most theorize they're from Kalos due to their attire.* Most of the time he's ignored by most of the corps, and he ignores them, usually giving a sharp response to anyone who talks to him. But, maybe you could break him out of his shell?

http://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:200Misdreavus.png
    Pokémon: Misdreavus
    Nature: Mischevious

A lot of RPs will generally want a bit more than this even, but I'm happy enough to include you in Hisui from this. Welcome!

This is a link to our Discord where we do a lot of talking and planning. It isn't mandatory to join, but it will make getting to know all of us and participating both a lot easier if you do.

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
  • Thank you for the acception! I can't use Discord unfortunately, but I'll make sure to be as clear as possible to avoid any confusion!

Edit: Also, I'm going to use one of the previous prompts in my first post a bit.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you for the acception! I can't use Discord unfortunately, but I'll make sure to be as clear as possible to avoid any confusion!

Edit: Also, I'm going to use one of the previous prompts in my first post a bit.

That's fine. You can always ask for prompts here! Feel free to message any of us through here as well if you want to write with us.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you for the acception! I can't use Discord unfortunately, but I'll make sure to be as clear as possible to avoid any confusion!

Hi! Pity to hear you don't use Discord as that does tend to make things easier sometimes, but we'll make it work anyways! Both our characters are in the med corps :) Michael needs some downtime now during which he'll try to hide a huge Golbat and try to not make anyone realize that the new Cyndaquil he suddenly has was in fact responsible for a house burning down (nobody got hurt though).

Would you like to make a "joint post" with me? Essentially we'd plan a loose idea out (I suppose in Private Messages on these forums if not Discord) and then take turns writing in a googledocs document until we have a text ready to post on the forums ^^

Back