• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hobbies.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Gaming... only video games, due to my lack of closeby friends.
    Further detailing my paracosm, although I'm bad about noting things down.
    Waste hours on TPC, though I arguably dislike that.

A couple things I should do are learn Japanese and to program.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't get a lot of it, because I spend a lot of time working, but most of my free time I spend on the computer. I go on typical websites, like Reddit, Youtube, and Twitter more than anything. When I'm bored, I usually come here. I listen to music during all parts of my day, so I don't really count that as a hobby. I design websites and I like to code them. I'm in the process of learning more languages since I'm studying to become a computer engineer. Ummm... I like to drive a lot more than I like to be on the computer and I do that sometimes when I'm bored as well, but I'm pretty frugal when it comes to gas and like to reserve as much as I can, so I try to refrain from driving too much.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    My biggest hobby at the moment is my Youtube channel. It's really fun to make videos and entertain my [admittedly small] audience.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Swimming, reading, singing, playing musical instruments, browsing the internet, listening to music, watching YouTube videos. And basically anything else in my About Me.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
    Well I do a lot of Pokemon cosplay(Only with my friends). I also do cheerleading. I do go to the Firing Range and Shoot guns and Bows. Really I have too many to count.

Back