• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hoenn Team

Years
  • So far? Okay, I want to use a "signature" mega pokemon. If no milotic, then Altaria will be on my team. Oh, and also, any first run at a game, I must always have a grass, fire, water pokemon! Okay, so I listed 7... I can't pick :/

Not to mention, it seems as though other gen pokemon will be making appearances. Gastrodon is a likely candidate that might change my team up a bit as well. (I mean Gastrodon was originally created for Hoenn, and looks the part!)

Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Well I am a bit weird when it comes to choosing my team for a Pokemon Game. I will only use Pokemon from that generation, but here's what I'm planning my team to be:

-Sceptile
    -Whiscash
    -Gardevoir
    -Altaria
    -Aggron
    -Camerupt

Still deciding on move sets.

Years
  • Well, I a conflicted on team choosing. Assuming you can trade between X/Y & ORAS BEFORE needing the National Dex in ORAS [I remember you needed to update the machine in the Sevii Islands in LeafGreen to trade Pokemon with Hoenn games], I will not use Torchic, as I already have a Blazikenite in my Y.

I will either go Swampert or Sceptile. I like them both, but it depends on what my friend chooses.

Team Before Elite Four:
    Swampert/Sceptile
    Flygon
    Breloom [if no Sceptile]
    Milotic [if no Swampert]
    Manectric
    Ninetales
    Aggron

Team may change depending on starter

After Champion will vary on whatever is traded over

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I've used most Pokemon that can be caught in the early part of the games far too often for my liking, and the ones I haven't I just don't like. So I'm thinking of using Pokebank to transfer in a team of level ones at the start of the game to use

Meinshao and Spritzee are the only two I really want to use. Linoon will probably be my HM slave. Undecided on the remaining three at the moment

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • I think i'm going to do a nuzlocke so i can't say what my team will be except fot that i'm going to choose treecko as my starter and i'm going to pick up that shiny beldum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Original team -> New team
    Blaziken Blaziken
    Azumarill Azumarill
    Machoke Dusknoir
    Altaria Altaria
    Donphan Gardevoir(mega)
    Raichu? Mightyena

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really haven't thought about it as much. I know that I will have Swampert, Camperupt, Manetric and Banette (my ace). I'm debating on using a Swellow or Tropius as my flying HM slave, but in game teams aren't supposed to be perfect to begin with.

:t354:TG

Years
  • You know, after seeing recent reveals of Megas here's what my team could look like now:

Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team

Yeah lots of Megas in this little lineup, but given how 6th Gen's new EXP Share mechanics work I may actually try rotating team members for a little twist. In fact what I have displayed is mainly some shout-outs to some of my other playthroughs, such as Swampert and Manectric (I used those two in my Ruby playthrough), as well as Roselia line (Roserade often made its way onto a lot of my teams in 4th/5th Gen, and also X). Crobat is one I never used in the original R/S but I am currently using one in White 2 so yeah it's a shout-out to that. Gardevoir because well, I like having a Fairy-type. And Lopunny because it's one of those Megas I really want to use.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I'm planing on getting both. Going for Torchic in Ruby and Mudkip in Sapphire. I'm considering keeping them in their second stage as I already have my Swampert and Blaziken from my original Ruby and Emerald >.< Going for Hoenn-only team, but not using any I had used in the original trio of games. Gonna be tricky to get a well rounded setup, but I love all Hoenn Pokemon so that part is all good xP

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • I'm just gonna go with my trusty team from my first complete Ruby playthrough. Swampert, Aggron, Salamence, Linoone, Manectric and Gardevoir. Definitely will be having Swampert as my mega (:

Back