• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Homestuck Club

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Passive Bard sounds about right. She can just be pretty bad at conforming to her role, the role she's "meant to have", and end up being a villain instead.

I agree. Like, yes, Jane uses her Life powers, but they were ineffectual in the epilogue - much like when she went Crokertier and took on the mantel of an Heir. This to me reeks of role play, like how Rose vacillated into a Witch of Void during her Grimdark phase, or how an argument can be made that Vriska is actually a Slyph but was coerced into a Thief by Mindfang, or even how Gamzee seems to be role playing as a Rouge of Hope during his 'redemption arc'! There's lots of examples of characters not fitting their classpects with dire consequences.

Also, can we have a moment of silence for dear, sweet, heartbroken Calliope? ;w;

Cid

Years
Homestuck^2. What do you guys think of it?

If you've read the epilogues and the first few pages of this new one, do share your thoughts. I'm interested to hear how you guys feel about them.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I'm surprised there aren't more people in the cool kids club.

Username: tabor62
Sway: Derse
Sign: Libsces
Class & Aspect: Bard of Life

Homestuck^2. What do you guys think of it?

If you've read the epilogues and the first few pages of this new one, do share your thoughts. I'm interested to hear how you guys feel about them.

I'm not really sure what to think of both to be honest. Like, the epilogues threw me for a loop, but that's what I get for hoping for a happily ever after sort of thing. I guess it could be said that it's realistic given they're a bunch of kids given so much power.

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Username: Pantalaimon

Derse / Prospit: Derse

Sign: Taurittarius

Class & Aspect: Seer of Void

homestuck 2 is too early to form an actual opinion on right now

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

I have FORGOTTEN to keep up with Homestuck 2. Have you all been reading it?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
tho i also wanna catch up on vast error, if yall havent heard of it it's the most popular homestuck fanfic with the same art style and quality of story/writing imo at least. also there's a decent bit of crossover between whatpumpkin staff and people who have helped develop it (but not andrew)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
honestly no besides the initial pages
rly should
same ahha idk why, I think I just forgot honestly. /bad fan

tho i also wanna catch up on vast error, if yall havent heard of it it's the most popular homestuck fanfic with the same art style and quality of story/writing imo at least. also there's a decent bit of crossover between whatpumpkin staff and people who have helped develop it (but not andrew)
Interesting. I'll check it out!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Same, rip. I really should be further up on it but.. HS is such a journey and idk if I'm really to take on something that heavy again, lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Same, rip. I really should be further up on it but.. HS is such a journey and idk if I'm really to take on something that heavy again, lol.
Yeah, I keep realizing how much of the first HS I have forgotten, but it is SUUUUCH a huge effort to try to re-read it again. It's mostly Act 6 I've forgotten though, so perhaps I could just start at the Scratch hm.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh god, rereading is... not something I've thought about. I've taken brief dives back in for an act or two but lord actually doing it again? I love HS, don't get me wrong, but wow that legitimately sounds like a chore.

But! Because Rika reminded me that this club, and subsequently homestuck, exists again I finally drew a piece of fanart for the first time in forever! So that was fun. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh god, rereading is... not something I've thought about. I've taken brief dives back in for an act or two but lord actually doing it again? I love HS, don't get me wrong, but wow that legitimately sounds like a chore.

But! Because Rika reminded me that this club, and subsequently homestuck, exists again I finally drew a piece of fanart for the first time in forever! So that was fun. <3
you cant just say that and not show it 8)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
oh god y'all know that's way too much pressure now i gotta make it perfect before i post it ahhhhhhhh ;A;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay so I realized I could never made it perfect but whatever here's a pre!blind Terezi. <3

L9KyKQv.png

Back