• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hoopy birthdai loki!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY DARLLLLLLLLINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG BEEEEEEEEEEEEEZPPPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!♥ wtf I didn't know it was your birthday. x__x; -phail- LUFF YOU. I hope you've had a good day and stuffz.

JAPAN SOMEDAY, AMIRITE? I'd come to your house, too.. but apparently I'll get exploded or something.
    Anyway.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. :3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :DDDD You're an awesome friend, and I hope you have an awesome day and all that jazz <333

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    YES. I AM SO COOL THAT UNLIKE ALL YOU OTHER CRAZIE PPLZ IN THE CELEBRATION THREADS, I REPLY TO THE COMMENTS AFTER LESS THAN A PAGE WORTH OF POSTS! I HAVE GONE AGAINST THE DICTATIONS OF PEER PRESSURE!!

BECAUSE I AM AWE-INSPIRING.

Yes, I made this little note because I realized that I posted a lot earlier than other people usually do, so I guess I haven't risen above the dictations of peer pressure. Yes, I have edited this post like, five times already. But I do this with all my posts, so really. Refresh to see new things in the post! *SHOT'd*

But whatever. ONTO THE RESPONSES OF DEEP GRATITUDE. <3

My Dearest Pair-Person; Mai name iz nawt Levi, but thank you for associating me with my favorite murderous YZ character and then fixing it so that the title has some wonderful Fairy Tail Loki goodness~

And thank you for the thread~ It's made my day considerably better. <3 SPREAD THE LOVE, LOVES TO YOU TOO! <33

Skittles; *stare* Do I know you?

*runs off to go look at your profile/name changes*

OH MAI GAWD EEZ YOO. D:< UGH.

Ilu. <3 Thanks for teh burdday weeshez, and yuzz, I be feefteen. I be gettin' mai learning permit tomorra. GONNA HIT TEH ROAD AND DRIVE LIKE AN OLD GRANNY YAZZ. <3

Sachizzlez;
    I hope you've had a good day and stuffz.

WELL, LET ME TELL YOU ALLLL ABOUT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL'S DAY.
    D . O.G.S. says:
    it was actually pretty funny
    D . O.G.S. says:
    I got home and the butt of my jeans just totally ripped. xD
    ~Tyler says:
    XDDD
    D . O.G.S. says:
    It's the biggest hole on the face of the planet, and I'm too lazy to change. xDD
    ~Tyler says:
    LMAO YOU'RE STILL IN THEM?
    D . O.G.S. says:
    I don't want to go upstairs. xDD
    D . O.G.S. says:
    And it's too cold to walk around pantaloonless. D:
    ~Tyler says:
    Pantaloonless rawks. XD
    D . O.G.S. says:
    xD When it's not snowing outside.
    ~Tyler says:
    Yeah, good point. lol
    D . O.G.S. says:
    xD
    ~Tyler says:
    I've got mah pantaloons on 8D
    D . O.G.S. says:
    I've got a pair of unintentionally ripped pantaloons on. :) *SHOT'd*
    ~Tyler says:
    XDD
    D . O.G.S. says:
    It's just like, "GOD. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT I'M TOO FAT FOR MY JEANS TODAY?!?!"

Yes. That was my excellent and epic day in a nutshell. xD Probably more than you wanted to know, but I still can't believe this happened, and it was too funny not to share. <3 The rip keeps getting bigger. D: Now I can't eat my ice cream sandweeshes. </3

JAPAN? ;; I'M STILL ALLOWED TO GO?! *sobsobangstangst* Ya, sound kool. Sleep pattern as usual? Klippard, You, Shiro-chan, Me, Marzipan, and Kraftard? I'm going to your house one day!
    Spoiler:

Yuuush, you'd be nuked in a heartbeat from the extra asplosives lyin' around. D: But there's nothing to see here except 1000 crappy parks that all have weird names like...

JEFFERY PARK; See above for how my day was. :D Yay, happy birthday to me. :3 For my birthday present, I request that you should..... do the hula dance for me. >:D Birthday Present + Payment for the two theme I.O.U.'s *SHOT'd*

Viva Hawaii > Viva Las Vegas~

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OMGAWED HAPPE BIRTHDAY BELL/MIZZY/LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's filled with insane awesomeness and good stuffz. Like cake. N' Stuff like that. :,D
    I GOT YOU A PICTURE THO
    Spoiler:

,. -―‐-
    ○ r‐'´ ヽ. ♥ ♥
    ノ ゙
    ! ● ● ヽ.
    ゙ " ー'ー' "
    ヽ、 , '
    ` ー-----― ´

Have a great birthday~ :3 *shot*

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    rofl...I swear when i saw that title I seriously thought, "oh god not another n00b birthday thread". I clicked and realized David was pretending to be a n00b. *shot*

Anyway, I thought I would drop by and say happy birthday to you. :3 *gives you lots of birthday hugs*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Bizpop said:
    JAPAN? ;; I'M STILL ALLOWED TO GO?! *sobsobangstangst* Ya, sound kool. Sleep pattern as usual? Klippard, You, Shiro-chan, Me, Marzipan, and Kraftard? I'm going to your house one day!

lolwut.

Love you, Bizpop. You're a great friend. HEPY BITHDEE!!!!1

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    HOMG MIZZY!!
    How's that for text that matches to terribly it's difficult to look at? :D

I didn't know it was your birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaay TAT
    We need to communicate more. Dis sux :<

HAPEE BURFDAI MIZU-CHAAAAAN

EDIT: Heeeeey nuh uh ;;
    Go look at mine, I replied to... mostly everyone and I didn't wait too long either. You and your ego. We should fix that, missy :<

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    ZUKI MY ZUKI HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH
    lulz blinding font ftw
    iwuvyoucrazyroleplayingmodyou
    wall
    of
    text
    shall
    crush
    you
    woman
    get
    off
    my
    internet

<3

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Aiii. Happy birfdayz!!
    You're seriously 15?! o.< I would have guessed 17 from your writing talent.
    I would have told you on MSN if I knew. o.<

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MIZZY-CHAAAAAAAN <3333333333333333

I'm so sorry I totally missed out on your birthday!
    I was planning on popping in yesterday but the flu has kept me in bed the past week. ;A;

*GLOMP* I LUFFLES YOU TO BITS. You're one of the most awesome, talented people ever, and I'm glad to think I've known you for .. a .. year now. 8D A year of graphics and writing and drawing and MSN conversations about blah and the most awesome manga and characters and stuff. WE NEED TO FANGIRL OVER STUFF TOGETHER TALK MORE OFTEN.

I hope your birthday was really really cool with plenty of.. awesome involved. :333 *squishyhugoflove* Enjoy being fifteen!! 8D And don't get the flu. It's a really bad one. D:

*brick'd*

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    BEEJOO.

'Tis be I, Natti. 8DDD I know we haven't talked in forever (I'M SORRY.), but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday! 8333

Well... a belated birthday. DDD:

*brick'd*

BUT I HOPE EVERYTHING WENT WELL. AND YOU HAD CAKE/PIE/WHATEVER THE HECK YOU ATE AND PRESENTS AND a new pair of jeans lawl.

*cow'd*

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Um hay. Well everyone's written you a big huge post filled with extended words and crazy happiness and stuff, but I'ma keep it simple.

Happy birthday, you deserve one by now.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    oh my gawd. I should pay more attention to these things. DDD:

Beezpoo, of course you're allowed! No one shuld ever exclude someone as awsum as you. :<

I think Kraftard is e-dead, I haven't seen him around in weeks. So I don't think we can be entirely too sure of who's going. :x

wull if you're planning on going to Karli's house, you should pay me a visit as well, y'know. D:

ya, so, I just dropped buy to wish a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRLFIEND. <3333

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    CHIBI-CHWAAANNN; MAI FACKING GAWDS OF DAYLIGHT DONUTS, THAT IS THE SMEXIEST PORING-FILLED POST EVAR. <3333

The spoiler had me cracking up. |D You are so amazling. Thank you so much for the amazing birthday wishes. x333 The rainbow poring is amazing. I would love.... TO KEEL IT! >:D *SHOT'd* omg I gotta RO soon. D: I haven't RO'd in SUCH a long time. </3 Omg and I made you get me a pet and I never got it from you. *guiltguilt*

Ayumi-chan; Let me tell you, usually, the n00b threads are the bestest threads, because they're the most entertaining. |D The ego-boost is always nice as well. *SHOT'd* Thanks though~ xD

Klippy; You are so in tune with my obsession with the word 'pop' that you even made me a nickname with pop in it! x333 You rockz~ <3 Thanks for teh happy burdday stuffz!

Chika-chan; No WAE. D:< EGO'S RAWK DOOD. MODESTY IS FOR SQUARES.

<--- Square! D:< *FISH'd*

We do need to communicate moarz. D: 'Tis a real shame we don't already.

Thanks anyway though~

EW I HATE BLUEBERRIES; <--- *suicide* I can't believe I just said that. xD Ilu, blueberries and Blueberry. <333

*Porygon-Z.

Attacked by a wall of text?! Ahhh! *smooshed* u get off mai intarnetz 1st.

Trainer Kat; The funny thing is, when I was 13, people thought I was 16-17 from my 'writing talent', when I was 14, people thought I was 16-17 from my 'writing talent', and now that I'm 15, people still think I'm 16 or 17. xDDD I'm not improving. *SHOT'D* Nah just kidding.

Thanks for the 'gratz, and it's not really all that important, so accuracy of the date/knowing in advance wasn't really essential. xD

CHUCHINO-MY-LOVERLY-FWEND; OMAIGAWD, YOU'RE POSTING ON PC. >:DDD FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! *feels speshul*

teh floo? D: onoez! </33 I hope you feel better REAL soon. It's going around my school too. :< omaigawd yeah, a whole year of weird ESP connections of similar interests in manga like Amatsuki and Fairy Tail and stuff. :D We really must talk moarz, but you're never on MSN, and DA isn't really the #1 chatting service. D:

Natti; I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU UNTIL YOU GET ON MSN.

*runs away*

*comes back*

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. ;; We haven't freaked out Niwa and Sam with our caps-lock-happiness in a long time! D: And I haven't talked to Key like, at all. ;; COME BAAACKKKK. Yah, I should prly get a noo pair o'jeans soon rite? xD *SHOT'd*

Marzipan; UGH, I HATE YOUR SIMPLISTIC POSTS. D:<

Mydearestboyfiendshiro-chan; Poor Kraftard. ;; And yeah, I'm going to do a Tour de France. I'm going to hitch up my bike, ride to Ran-chan and David's house, then ride to yours or Marzipan's house and hang out there, whichever one is closer. xD You should get Final Fantasy XIII by then so we have something to do. <3 *likes watching other people play video games for some very very strange reason*

LOLOL, girlfiend. Gawd, KLIPPARD, THAT WAS EPIC AND YOU KNOW IT.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..Dude, anytime I ever see you anywhere, I'm instantly brought back to that first time we met, and you cussing me out on RO for something retarded I said :D

OH!! Then that other time when i was in a group chat with you, and you made me feel all guilty about something I said about you one time, so I apologized, even though I wasn't really sorry ._.

BUT! Despite the fact that you probably hate me more than virtually every other member here (oh, except that one other dude who everyone hates anyways <_<), I'm posting in this thread..right now..and you're just gonna have to deal with it T_T

So like, yeah..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND STUFF!! 8DD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Okay even though you only remember me by "Cosmizzle fashizzle", I guess I'll post in your Happy Birthday Thread... >>;
    Even though you don't deserve it , because you can't remember my name. lul kidding.

HAAPPPPYYYY BIRRRFFFDDDAAAYYY MIZUKI/XENO/LOKI-CHANNN 8D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I am such a terrible, terrible friend.

Really terrible, I'm sooo sorry I missed this DD: I hope you had a fantastmagically birthday with lots of streamers and cheese and little onion kids running around wrecking havoc.

Happy birthday Jyuu-chan, I wish you all the best. You're an absolutely rocking gal (b'-')b

Back