• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Years
It's a known bug that's currently not fixable. Just be sure to save your game often

I haven't got the time to test out myself right now, but could that just be the common Behaviour bug? ie, when stepping into a map with an NPC that's set to "Look Down", the Player freezes and the controls are moved onto said NPC. That could be what's happening, just the NPC is out of sight. If that is it, all you have to do is change the behaviour on A-Map from "Look Down" to "No Movement". If that's not it, then I can't help.
Is that it, no?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I haven't got the time to test out myself right now, but could that just be the common Behaviour bug? ie, when stepping into a map with an NPC that's set to "Look Down", the Player freezes and the controls are moved onto said NPC. That could be what's happening, just the NPC is out of sight. If that is it, all you have to do is change the behaviour on A-Map from "Look Down" to "No Movement". If that's not it, then I can't help.
Is that it, no?
Or he can just change NPC's movement...
It can for example look up =)
Or to be more natural it can look up and down...
That also should work =)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
dude in the second city i clicked on my bag and it showed me the screen moving and i couldnt move!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
JUST SOMETHING TO SAY:

My HeartGold playing is progressing nicely.
I hope to get some progress this week, because next week I'll be gone.
Well that's it!

The beginning was actually a little confusing where to get the items for the pika-chew ;O
Really?
Well that's the fun of it isn't it?

You have to use HackMew's A-Ptch (yahoo I typed it correctly xD) it can be found in HM's thread in toolbox section.
That's right. Thanks :)

Is that it, no?
I'll really try that. If it fixes it than you will be rewarded. XD
No, really, thanks.

Or he can just change NPC's movement...
It can for example look up =)
Or to be more natural it can look up and down...
That also should work =)
...Right.

dude in the second city i clicked on my bag and it showed me the screen moving and i couldnt move!
It's a known bug. Save ofter dear children!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I've been away for a while, and now Turquoise is in the Showcase! :3

The screens look great, good luck in beta 2! :D

StormRider

Pwn Trainer
Years
Very good work!Probably the best FR hack ive played so far!.Good luck on this one.

Very good work!Probably the best FR hack ive played so far!.Good luck on this one.

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I have just finished Beta 1.2 and I'd like to say well done! I finished with a Lv 17 Murkrow and a Lv 17 Tarnaquax. Here is my crit. below. I understand that perhaps you may have

My Merits:

• Storyline was simple and easy to follow expanding on Team Rocket as antagonists. Enjoyed seeing Giovanni on holiday!
  • Fakemon were original, very astutely designed and sprited well.
  • Gen IV pokemon have been added well, making the region's selection of pokemon even more unique.
  • Tiles were terrific. Plenty of originality and awfully nice to look at.
  • Maps were well made and towns were interesting and diverse. the gym in Marblegrave Town was done particularly well. Many hackers don't have completely unique gyms like that. Well done!
  • I liked Desmond very much. His outfit and personality suited his role and battle style excellently. I would also like to congradulate you on making a pun in his name. Too many hackers just call their leaders Sarah or Mark etc. with no reference to the types they train.

My Faults:

• More text could be changed. People inside Pokemon Centers still have the same text and in Granite Cave I read my least favourite line of text ever. The "Zubat are Bloodsuckers" sign. I see that in almost every FireRed hack.
  • Desmond and his gym trainer's teams could be changed to add a little variation. Out of the 6 pokemon in that gym 5 were of the Gastly family. He was screaming out for a signature fakemon!
  • Fakemon (or at least the starters) have the same movesets and (I believe) the same stats as the Pokemon they replace. Tarnaquax, for example, learned Withdraw sespite not having anything to withdraw into.
  • There are at least 4 rivals. This is perhaps too many.
  • Can't get into the PokeMart in Marblegrave Town.
  • Overall, it was a little too easy to complete. Desmond should have his level's and AI increased to make him more of a challenge. His Gengar just kept using Lick on Murkrow (which obviously didn't do much).
GRAPHICS: 8/10
GAMEPLAY: 7/10
STORYLINE: 6/10

OVERALL: 7/10

----------------

Can't wait for the next Beta!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
UPDATES:
No, not really. Just saying I'll be hacking less now due to the nice weather.

Hrm :P
Not entirely necessary, it may not be the problem:D but cool:).
I wish that was the problem. Thanks anyway :)

Love the hack, but what's up with the banner?
What's wrong?

I've been away for a while, and now Turquoise is in the Showcase! :3

The screens look great, good luck in beta 2! :D

Thank you.

Thank you.

I have just finished Beta 1.2 and I'd like to say well done! I finished with a Lv 17 Murkrow and a Lv 17 Tarnaquax. Here is my crit. below. I understand that perhaps you may have

My Merits:

• Storyline was simple and easy to follow expanding on Team Rocket as antagonists. Enjoyed seeing Giovanni on holiday!
  • Fakemon were original, very astutely designed and sprited well.
  • Gen IV pokemon have been added well, making the region's selection of pokemon even more unique.
  • Tiles were terrific. Plenty of originality and awfully nice to look at.
  • Maps were well made and towns were interesting and diverse. the gym in Marblegrave Town was done particularly well. Many hackers don't have completely unique gyms like that. Well done!
  • I liked Desmond very much. His outfit and personality suited his role and battle style excellently. I would also like to congradulate you on making a pun in his name. Too many hackers just call their leaders Sarah or Mark etc. with no reference to the types they train.

My Faults:

• More text could be changed. People inside Pokemon Centers still have the same text and in Granite Cave I read my least favourite line of text ever. The "Zubat are Bloodsuckers" sign. I see that in almost every FireRed hack.

• [*]Desmond and his gym trainer's teams could be changed to add a little variation. Out of the 6 pokemon in that gym 5 were of the Gastly family. He was screaming out for a signature fakemon!
    [*]Fakemon (or at least the starters) have the same movesets and (I believe) the same stats as the Pokemon they replace. Tarnaquax, for example, learned Withdraw sespite not having anything to withdraw into.
    [*]There are at least 4 rivals. This is perhaps too many.
    [*]Can't get into the PokeMart in Marblegrave Town.
    [*]Overall, it was a little too easy to complete. Desmond should have his level's and AI increased to make him more of a challenge. His Gengar just kept using Lick on Murkrow (which obviously didn't do much).

GRAPHICS: 8/10
GAMEPLAY: 7/10
STORYLINE: 6/10

OVERALL: 7/10

----------------

Can't wait for the next Beta!

Thanks for your deep rating, but the moveset has, oh it has been changed. Tarnaquax evolves into a Pokemon with a shell which it can withdraw into, but I guess I could have removed Withdraw from its moveset.
And, please train your Tarnaquax just one more level. I'll evolve into a Water/Ice-type Pokemon :D

Congratulations Water!
You won the HoTM award.
You really deserved it =)

Congratz for winning HOTM, keep on hacking! :)

Well done on winning! I actually voted Identity, but you would have been my 2nd choice.
Grrrr.... Haha joke XD
Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Congratulations for the HotM award!

(Yeah, Member of the Month, prob? Deal.)

Last edited:

lanon12

007 lives!
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2010
It's great! You are really gifted! Everything you do is really beautiful

Years
Congratulation, btw, what do you mean by the nice weather? Well that isn't matter. Hope you release new beta soon.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I can't believe the time I was away, this hack progressed A LOT ! I am truly amazed by looking at the scripts, and screens. I'm going to play the Beta when I have the time ;)

P.S Sorry I couldn't be your Beta tester :(

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
JUST PROGRESS:
I've made little progress, but it should be enough for you to enjoy XD
So, enjoy.
40-jp.png
-The HGSS rock and some very small event
40-jp2.png
-Some new Trainer Tips
40-jp4.png
-Trying out the Shinyzer...

Congratulations for the HotM award!

(Yeah, Member of the Month, prob? Deal.)
Ha! You'd be Member of the Second! XD
Thanks.

Sorry to be a IDIOT,but where can i download a APS patcher?
XD
You can Download A-Patch in HackMew's Tool Factory.
Exactly. Thanks :)

It's great! You are really gifted! Everything you do is really beautiful
I know. :P

Congratulation, btw, what do you mean by the nice weather? Well that isn't matter. Hope you release new beta soon.
Nice weather: the sun is shining, the smell of fresh grass and light wind.... Perfect for cycling and not being at home :P
Beta 2 is on its way...

I can't believe the time I was away, this hack progressed A LOT ! I am truly amazed by looking at the scripts, and screens. I'm going to play the Beta when I have the time ;)

P.S Sorry I couldn't be your Beta tester :(
Thank you :)
I hope you have time soon (I advise the Grass-type starter XD)

P.S. strašilski toksin je čudna fora ;) ampak je v redu

Back