• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The hack is awesome,and it has future ahead of it.But,mitchel must speed i up.
    It is so slow....

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    The hack is awesome,and it has future ahead of it.But,mitchel must speed i up.
    It is so slow....
    Really, it shouldn't be about how "slow" it is. He is doing this out of his own will so we don't have a place to just say "Its so slow" "Mitchel must speed up"

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
  • oh boy i love it
    i like the story, the tiles and the feature
    i look forward to the release ;)

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    WOW mitchel1! youre hack is very good especially the graphics!cant wait to play a beta or an alpha!good luck with this!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • mitchel1
    I liked everybody the modifications that you did in this game
    they were really very good, the internal tiles of the laboratory,
    together with the palletas, and the external tiles, they were with
    a very good graphic quality, and you also modified
    very well the battle-ground, only thinks the blue color of the blood
    this equal the blue color of the text bar, then I think you would owe
    to change one of the two colors

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
    Years
  • Hey, nice game! I like the blue HP bar as it is though. And I didn't know you started Dark Cry originally! How dare people steal a hack from someone! Don't worry, PM me their name and I'll help you get vengeance if you like. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Mitchel says he doesn't want beta testers 'kay.
    Anyways I think he wouldn't mind if you made a userbar xD

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Well first and formost, I think this is the only hack I have seen that actually has the Distortion world implanted (light platinum may but im not sure) Anyways, Since Giratina is now one of my new Favorite Ubers, I will Definatlly keep an eye on this.

Anyways, I Actually Love what you managed to do with the battle backgrounds, They really where shocking to say the least, no over hack has them and they really are effective... They add a lot more realisim to the hack, my only concern is the swimmer is on a beech and normally you encounter swimmers while surfing, perhaps some form of ocean background would have been more efficiant (Just a suggestion)

The title Screen is amazing also, very eye catching.

Anyways, Good luck with this and Don't rush things :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • ~Ontopic
    Ok people Pokemon TE and DC: the legend of giratina would have a break for 1/2 month(s) (It'll don't take longer). Why a break? Well because I don't have the free time atm. I'm sorry but when I got free time after the 1/2 months I'll bring a huge update or the alpha release. so this topic don't have too get closed!
    That's all, DON'T PM ME ABOUT TAKING OVER THE HACKS!!!!! THE HACKS WILL STILL ALIVE!!!
    -----------------------
    Mitchel1
    Ahem...
    Mitchel wrote this.

HSX

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    This is by far the most graphically awesome hack I've seen screens of. I'm playing it. NOW.
    EDIT: Dangit no release yet, :<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back