• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • You're kinda wrong Esmas. I mean wrong about implementing Seasons into the game. You know ASM can do almost everything? So yeah the seasons could be in the game. But i don't thing that this script has anything to do with seasons.

Anyway really nice hack you have there Skoria. I really like all those batlebackgrounds. Good luck!
    Obviously... That's why I couldn't directly say it was impossible, hence why I said "nearly impossible." I don't think anyone has figured out seasons yet, and therefore it wouldn't be in the game. I do think that it is just a path selection script.

Yeah, like Watermelon said... Do you even know your hack won, SkOria? It's in the Hall of Fame. :P

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • I don't think he's been on PC for the last month...
    That proves that he's a human (unline some of PC members).
    yeah it's true...
    ricchie it is very busy in this period..
    but he has said that as soon as he will have some leisure time he will show us the new progress;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    Amazing graphics!!
    Initially, I even thought it was for NDS version..

Btw, I dunno if someone else has reported or not, but there is a glitch in Arnica Forest when you first time get there.

ttp://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6168/pokemonneverblackwhite.png (too bad ;_; i cant directly post the screenshot)

If you encounter wild pokemon at this spot, something werid will happen after the battle. You can move without your body moving... and then you can talk to that mystery guy and you can pass this forest without getting HM01.

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • I'm playing through this hack and, like everyone else has said, it's pretty darn awesome. The translations do need a bit of work, but it makes everyone sound like they have accents, which is amusing. xD

Solving the puzzle in the mine took me a while - I wouldn't have figured it out without your helpful animation of kicking boxes. Plus, my character is moving around in the dark without a map. The small area above the box bridge, though, still can't be accessed - maybe I can get the item by pressing A?

Now I'm stuck at the point where I'm supposed to detonate the explosives. Five steps right, one step down, and press A...only nothing is happening. No matter where I press A, nothing happens. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm past that point now. I backtracked through the save files and it worked the second time.

Now I'm stuck in the stupid forest. The one that has become ten times as large since I first went through it. >_> What's more, it's full of glitches. Some of the paths end in an infinite wall of 2x1 trees, and other paths lead you on with a false 'this way! it's the exit!' flashing arrow. Is there a way out of this place?

Last edited:

z0mbieflavored

Training since Red and Blue
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    i love the story more than anything.
    and how you went back in time with it lol.
    of course the visuals are beatitful =)
    definately the best hack i've played

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Guys why cant i play this game?? first i tried the lunar ips and ips xp.. i patched it with ruby version.. but when i play it in may vba it just displays in white... but when i play it on gpsp it turns on up to the newgame when i press start or X sudenly it will restart like a gameboy(the gameboy logo and sound pop up) then it will go up to the newgame option again but when i pres start or x then it will black out and sounds giberish.. is someone there has the link working .rom of this game?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • The leader of the first gym isn't around. You have to go on to the next gym, which is in the mining town. The leader of that gym, Dante, is in the mines. Once you find him (and complete a quest) you can challenge him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Rabbit thnx for the link of the ruby version... sharktz and I has the same problem we cant play it just turns off

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    does anyone know if there are 3rd lvl evolutions like alakazam charizard - venasaur - machamp - gengar etc...or do you have to trade? please pm me if possible

PsychoSk8r

*Insert witty remark here*
    Years
  • This looks very nice, I'll download this and then perhaps add some constructive criticism. If I can find anything wrong =P

Edit: Well, I've played some of the game, and I must say, it is impressive so far. The english needs a lot of word, but it's quite hilarious how it is now, it's like the game was babelfish translated. =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    can someone please pm me how to get past the cave part in the town with the ground gym in the lake of fire mine

im stuck there i dont have flash and its dark and ive wandered through the whole darkness and i ahvent found any backpack or anything please someone pm me this is my first problem with the game..also i found out if you talk to random rocks and stuff u can get rare candy and other items

please someone help me until then i cant play this

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    i cant load the hack @_@ what am i doing wrong. im patching it then loading it. its a ruby base right?

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Sorry friends but I have something to tell you, the last weeks I haven't been hacking
    because I changed my religion and now this new religion says in any of its commandements
    ( I can't remember wich) this:
    You can't hack because that's inmoral... :'(

I know that's so sad... God bless you!!

If you wanna know the truth...
    Spoiler:

Finally, the hack is not dead... I have proofs... Wait for them, the next beta is cooming
    soon (I gonna post a lot of updates, so thenb check this out).

14758982.png

Thanks to everybody!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is the end of the first beta after you get your first badge and you try to go back to peace city through arnica forest? because it won't let me through any of the exits D:. Also I noticed that when you go to 2nd floor of the pokemon center it takes you back to peace city.

Loving the story. I like that the hero/heroine sprites and back sprites, I like that we finally get a hero with long hair. Can't wait for more ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    how do i get back to peace city???????????????????? the forest is glitched i can only go back to the place i came from when i beat the gym to get cut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back