• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • That was too silly, man. If anyone falls for that, I'll change into that religion as well -_-

Alright, waiting for the "lot of updates", I'm really interested in the story of this game. I want to know what'll happen next :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    lol...that joke was really funny and, ya, kinda silly...

well, cant wait for the next beta

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I would hit (Knuckle Sandwich) the person who created this Religion which saids: Hacking Pokemon Games is abnormal.

But luckily, it was a stupid joke.

Anyways, I like that how you, Skoria came back and posted in this
    thread. I can't wait for more updates!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I can't play it... blank white screen when i load it up
    plus, i can't read the "show content" for troubleshooting. i have a mac, is that why?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hey guys, downloaded this awesome game with awesome graphics! ^_^

Now I'm stuck at Arcania Forest..I need help. When I exit Arcania Forest from the North Exit I can't go back again or the Forest changes completely and I don't have cut. I haven't beaten any gym yet because Peace City's Gym Leader isn't in.. I don't know, maybe I missed something before going into Arcania Forest? There are so many paths leading out from Peace City that it's hard to know which one to follow. North from Peace City is an incomplete "Rustboro City" that has creepy gothic gates. South is the ship harbour place where I can't board any ships.

Sorry to hear that you're so busy Richie.. But anyway, I was wondering if you have any other team members on your Never Black&White hack project or is this a solo effort? Would love to help refine the English translation if you ever needed a QC. ;)

There seems to be lots of dead ends and corners in this game.. But most of them don't have anything hidden at the end of the path except for the hidden spot at Peace City with a hidden Ether.

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Wow! This is really amazing! I love the trainer sprites and story so far. Good job!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    New updates!!

Too much time, i know... but now is time for updates friends!!
    As you have seen before there is a new titlescreen and the region map is fixed!!
    zneverbweng01q.png
    zneverbweng02.png

Also I have all the battle backgrounds for the secound beta (maybe I will add another one but let see)
    75404567.png
    83783258.png
    92392345.png

30392438.png
    46226930.png
    24048768.png

And if you belive that the palettes of the hack wee good look this, I have change a bit the color and I think are better...
    Before...
    zneverbweng01.png
    neverbw01jl4.png

Now...
    96752757.png
    51541331.png

In short... new things and mysterious events.
    64704618.png
    99867938.png
    13a.png

Thanks to Dante for the mansion tile, is great!!

Finally the Pokémon Never with new melodies!!
    I assmble a song by the beatles called "Across the universe" nd other... look the video, hope you like them!!
    All the midis were edited by me...
    zneverbweng04.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJsYtLvEf0

Thanks to Craver (his experience in sappy was useful), Dante and clonex25 for the music looping tuto.
    I hope you like the updates and I wait for your comments... see you later!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • The palletes are way better than before, and the backgrounds look so good I would steal them if I knew how to... xD
    Well, I hope to be playing beta 2 soon!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...the new midi's are amazing. Specially the first and the last one. The Beatles in a videogame... wow XD

Congrats. This looks even more amazing each day.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Great, SkOria! The title screen and Region Map look great! The battle backgrounds really fit well into the hack, but maybe you should change the color of the battle textbox (it doesn't mix with the background). The new palettes are great; their a lot more colorful and vibrant and add a bit more fun into the hack's graphics. The only thing you might want to change is the palette of the dirt path, because it looks like it is not connected to the ground (try changing the outer area of it to something darker).

Very good job! I'm glad that you're going back into the game and renewing everything.

EDIT: Wow! I just listened to the music... it sounds great! It sounds just like it came from R/S/E, or even better, if anything! I really have to congratulate you for making such a good game. I hope I can see more of what's going on with Black and White!

Last edited:

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hey guys thankyou for your post...just a few comments but is great to know that you are concerned about my hack.
    Well makes me happy know that you liked the midis... and as Went said: "The beatles in a videogame" XD
    And esmas... thank you for your opinion, I will try to change the palettes maybe just the outer area.

So now I have an update, look... this is the new intro for the beta 2... is just a short script but was little hard to do it for me. Wach the video and I hope you like the graphics, the scripts and "my little secrets"... and if you can... try to read what it says because I think the ttext is the best!
    SCRIPT "Welcome to Black & White world... NEW BEGINNING"
    zneverbweng04.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ft98HbKds&feature=channel_page

Hope you like!
    And maybe, if you want, I will try to translate the script for you before the beta 2 be released... and then upload the video...

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    OMFG!
    This is great!
    I love it! I like your ideas and also all your effort!
    Skoria you are my heroe!
    For real!
    :D
    See you!

I'm Erick... :D
    (btw you blocked me on MSN?)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Woah dude, that's a great script!
    I wonder why does the Heroine keeps running around?
    And why does the World change from Normal Color to
    Black and White?

Anyways, GL(Good Luck) on finishing Beta 2!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back