• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello my friends!, thanks for your comments, they make me feel good XD, Nah you know...
    About the Never B&W all is great, because I finished the principal event of CIUDAD LA PAZ
    (making the translation the name will be PEACE CITY), the rescue of the FLOYD's poochyena...

"PIDGEY of the west wind"
    "Symbol of peace and hope"

An Open/Closed route?

Now is the time of the NIGHTMARE FOREST (Bosque pesadilla in spanish) and the
    route two, and so the beta will be proximate...
    And thanks to Rogy from SP, he elaborated a new fanbar...
    Fan:
    2lnjm2w.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2lnjm2w.png[/IMG]
    Well, I hope that you like the news of the hack.
    See you later, alligator!!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Each of the new screens looks amazing. I think I'll need to brush the dust off my spanish vocabulary, just for this game.

Keep it up, Richie. This is great stuff.

Edit: Congrats on winning Hack of the Week. Zel decided to let me hand out the awards, since I make'em. (He says it'll give me something to do. Haha.)

I'll edit them into this post tomorrow. Again, congrats!

Last edited:

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • Those screenies...wow. And those scripts!! HOMG. I can NOT wait to play this game when it comes out. I especially like the screen of the city with the gym. I'll definitely be checking this thread more often.

Barker

Years
  • how4bannerqg4.jpg

how4textos5.png

Yeah, it's poor, and obviously made up of a bunch of edited trainers, but it's the best I can do as I am right now. (Dying, or at least kind of ill. :\)

Anyway, I figured a bump would be in order because It took so long to get these up. Congrats again on winning HoW. :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Barker, those are nicely done! =3

Anyways, Richie, I always forgot to congratulate you though, and now I got this chance, so......

Congratulations on winning the 4th hack of the week! :D

Anyways, the new screenies are really amazing! :)
    Keep it up.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Those are AWESOME, Barker! I really like those graphics you made, keep it up!
    Oh, and now I see that me and Alexllew are translating the hack... no problem! Just make sure we get half of it, okies? xD

~ Keyrin

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I wasnt around, so it's my turn to congratulate you! Congrats!

Now, I wonder what'll we see in the next update? Maybe some screenies of the forest? (With that name, I can expect a creepy one :P)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Man the graphics are great!
    Anyways congratulations for winning the hack of the week. I think you really deserved it with all the hard work you've put into this hack. Great work!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Wow Baker, those is really awesome, are perfect... Thanks!!
    And thanks too to everyones that voted by my hack.

Well, the new update is here, right now...

The first part of Nightmare Forest, this is the "pretty" part...
    you will see after...

And one screen of the next route, I need to finish the forest,
    you know the tree has three blocks and I hate to make mapping, but that is no problem.

I hope you like the new updates, I only show screens because the scripts will be a surprise.
    Anyway, Thanks to everybody once again.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
  • Wow, I really love your screens, all of them. You're really a good mapper and I am pretty sure all you other hacking skills are good too. This hack is giving a 3D impression and I like your tiles, they're great.

I am curious about the scripts in "Nightmare Forest" but I think we will find out soon, or am I wrong now :P

Good luck and Keep the good work up!

Barker

Years
  • Ha, thanks everyone. I'm just glad to help out. :P

Anyway, back to an amazing hack. These truly are astounding visuals. I can't say too much on the story, because my Spanish is pretty rusty after a year without classes, but from what I read in the first post, everything is first rate. Keep it up, mate. Late. Fate. (I can rhyme.)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The forest part ended up looking nice, although I'm not sure how the mountain part mixes with the forest part, I guess I'll have to see it when I have the chance :P

Hey, I was wondering, how many Gyms would we be able to challenge in the next release? (no need to spoil the types)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Any new updates xxrichie?
    I saw your movies on youtube and i saw that a couple of them were from zelda:the minish cap.
    but i guess most of the stereotypical rumours are true when it comes to hacking.
    I am always amazed by the updates you bring.
    and its just a suggestion but maybe you should think about changing the bush w/ flowers on it.
    It looks strange to me.
    Best of luck!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hey, thnks for your comments, and I'll talk in my next post about the beta status and some details,
    if you have a doubt or question, I'll try to answer, ok?
    Now I wish to show a poor update...
    The town with the first open Gym!!

And into the same town there is a "mine"

The tiles than you see aren't the definitive, I hope to make better tiles for this place.
    Is here where the mysteries begin to appear, and the story will begin to develop.

Answered to zel: There will be two Gyms for the beta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back