• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I'm so happy that my hack called your attention, and now I want to show you some revamps and mappings of insides.

Another screens shots, I don't want to give more details...

If you see the texbox is a little changed, but no too much, because i don't like the DP textbox, the change wasn't in my plans, then for the moment it will remain that way (maybe with other palettes).
    And finally the principal motive of my intervention, is an user bar of POKéMON B&W, made by me, is my first job. I hope that you like.

HTML:
    [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9130/pokemonbwfandr6.png[/img][/url]
    I forgot it, about the translation to english, is very possible, but everybody has to wait for the beta released in spanish and next we will see.
    Thanks to Keyrin and Alexllew.

As Zel said:
    And to the rest of the people... Time to pay a bit more of attention to Spanish classes!

Well, I need english classes too

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Heheh, yeah, I'll be glad to translate it, SkOria... er, Richie. So, do you have MSN? If you do, can you PM/MP it to me, please? It'll be easier, and you can maybe send the before-released version when you're ready.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • I like the style of this hack, very nice!
    Graphically one of the best, and the events look ok too :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Very impressive. I'm not sure why, but the flower shop screenshot looks really... realistic O.o

Well, keep it up. And, by the way, even if it still looks a bit like RS's hero, the male hero's OW and backsprite look nice (I specially like that he's a hero with long hair)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    which pokemon i can choose at the start?

are there 251+ pokemons????

Last edited by a moderator:

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    which pokemon i can choose at the start?

Oh not brother, you can't choose in the beginning. The starter pokémon is minum, I love this poke...
    but after, you'll can select some "special" pokemons...
    Also the "crazy woman" will give you a egg in the first event of the hack.
    I suppose that you have seen the scripts... in my first post of the thread.

And keyrin you have a PM XD

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Uhm, NO DOUBLE POSTING! It's against the rules...

Anyways, to answer your question(s), 1. I don't know. 2. All ROMs come with a default 386 Pokémon...

Oh, and SkOria, can you give me your MSN so I can translate it? (send it in PM)

Off Topic: Thanks for screaming for me, Keryin! I am currently patrolling the forums serching on whose doing things that are against the rules.
    On topic: For those dummies that don't know the "Crazy Woman's name", her is Brenda.
    And also, I think you, Skoria have really good english as a Mexican.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • This hack looks great.
    The graphics look so 3D.
    And I see your a good scripter too.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    ҳ̸ҲHi, well I'm working in some details in the BW, and I bring some news,
    Thanks to the Mastermind_X's tutorial and the Serg!o's translation I could do the "shiny routine", but thanks to Xiros and his Omega too, because I found the "flag" and the offsets for ruby based in the Omega. That was difficult and practically I only did "copy/paste", but finally I got it and it is the important.
    Now your first POKéMON is really special...

Also I'd like to show you the definitive palettes for the trees.

I'm working in the scripts, and maybe if you like, I'll show a video.
    Thanks for the comments!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, at least it's a Shiny Minun... But, still, Minun's stats are not that impressive -_- (in any case, I guess Minun's only useful when it is with Plusle on a double battle...)

Anyway, I guess it's your decision (if you ask me, even if shiny, it'd go to get bored at my PC :laugh:)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    This hack is very good
    (if you want i made one program to edit the shiny routine for ruby, firered and emerald link removed)
    the sprite is nice

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This hack is very good
    (if you want i made one program to edit the shiny routine for ruby, firered and emerald link removed)
    the sprite is nice

Please don't link to other forums, it's against the rules.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    HackLars; Stupidly your program was released one day after of I did so, or I found out very late, I am ignorant of the details.
    Respect to minum shiny, is my favorite POKéMON (plusle too) but I modified his status to some worthy...
    And remember than Brenda will give you a egg in the beginning, also you can see in the intro screen she has a Plusle.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    hi, amigo!

You know, your hack is awesome!!!!

I tottaly love the graphcis seriously i love the dark palletes. ;)

And also your scripts are awesome I wish I could script like you and also insert tiles like you...

Well but you know... FR doesn't have enought space to insert those tiles...
    XD
    Good luck though and you have all my support really...

And go mexican hackers go XD

Hehe.

See you

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • wow, your graphiks look amazing and your scripting work is quite impressive. So minum will be our starter? what about plusle? i saw him on your banner on your signature, will he take a role in the hack? and what will hatch from the egg that you recieve from brenda?

i wish you good luck with this hack! keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    wow felicidades......keep up the good work,these are the best sprites i've seen in a hack,keep up the good work and please post the spanish beta in here as soon as you're done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back