• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you most afraid to die?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • ideally I won't be hung by my arms and legs in a sewer with red ants crawling over me and biting away at me while I die slowly of dehydration.

because that would be very inconvenient. and if I died like that I'd be very disappointed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    ideally I won't be hung by my arms and legs in a sewer with red ants crawling over me and biting away at me while I die slowly of dehydration.

because that would be very inconvenient. and if I died like that I'd be very disappointed.

I feel like you've thought about this a lot!

probably just selfishly. Like if I didn't die for a good cause I'd be like "aw man I messed up can I redo it"

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I feel like you've thought about this a lot!

probably just selfishly. Like if I didn't die for a good cause I'd be like "aw man I messed up can I redo it"

Someone asked me about the most cruel possible method of torture a couple of days ago and I gave a very detailed response. They were terrified and it was so worth it. I'd hate to die on the receiving end of it. I didn't even go into the sheer detail that I did when I was asked that question. 8D You know oh so well the bizarre conversations I have with people at times, haha.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Drowning!! I am very scared of the ocean so drowning especially in open water would probably be scariest and one of the least ideal ways to die for me.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Like most people, I wouldn't wanna die painfully. A quick and painless (at least, as painless as possible) would be best. I guess dying for someone else or dying for a good cause would be a cool plus, but realistically, most peoples' deaths are completely meaningless imo, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case for me. ///cynicism.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I'm personally not afraid of death. However, I would prefer not to be tortured to death, drown, or fall to my death. I have a fear of falling (and I know I won't be tortured to death). I could drown, but it is unlikely because I don't like going on boats. I can swim pretty well and know what to do if I get caught in a tip current at the beach.

Falling has got to be the worst death then. The feeling of hopelessness, knowing you will be crushed on impact, and it's just plain scary.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Disease has always terrified me beyond anything else. Being run over by a fishing trawler doesn't seem like a walk in the park either.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I am afraid of many deaths, I will...rank them.

1.Plane Crash/Explosion.
    2.Slow and Painful Death.
    3.Freezing/Boat Sinking (Titanic cold water yo)

BUT if that is my fate, or what God wants, I'll gladly agree to die.

Years
  • Situation-wise...a plane crash, drowning, or being burnt alive would be the worst.

Ultimately, though...dying being unhappy, having regrets or wishing I'd done more with my life, would be my worst way to die.

Years
  • Drowning!! I am very scared of the ocean so drowning especially in open water would probably be scariest and one of the least ideal ways to die for me.

I know! D: I remember having a near-drowning situation back in elementary school where we were just learning to swim. That has kept me away from swimming in depths deeper than my height ;; I still do have the random urge to go swimming in a pool though; never an ocean or large body of water.

Anyway, I've always told myself that I would rather die in my sleep than a bloody one. There's something about pain that scares me particularly when it comes to potentially dying from a mortal wound :c But then again, dying in my sleep, there's the possibility of not knowing when exactly I'd go, and then I would miss the opportunity to say my goodbyes. Ugh, this topic is so depressing ;;

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Just dying itself is scary on its own, but if I were to pick one most terrifying way to die it would be drowning! I had a near-drowning situation myself once, when I was young, in an ocean. That experienced made me fear oceans and drowning. I love swimming in pools, though.

Years
  • Ever since Bill Cosby Ghost Dad...
    drowning...
    in a car/bus/train...
    because it flew off a bridge and into a gross brown river

falling down a faulty manhole to drown would be bad also

Back