• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Clean is your Room?

How Clean Is Your Room?

• Garbage Dump

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Messy

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Clean

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Sparkly Clean

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • My room is messy. It's always messy. Sometimes it is so messy that you can't walk around. Right now, there are things here and there, but I pushed them to the sides of the room so I can walk around. About once every few months, I clean my room, and then it is as clean as can be. I think that time is coming up again... ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I am so unorganized. But, I suppose that's how artists are. It looks like a tornado of paper blew through my room. >_> Because I draw so much, and there are definately over a thousand peices of paper in my room, whenever you step in it's like you're entering Paper World. Though, that's about all that's messy. Just my art supplies. I always make my bed, pick up toys and things, etc. I don't think that my house will be messy when I'm older, as long as I have an art studio. I'm good at keeping everything else clean... I just seem to slack off with my drawings.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • lol, my room, is messy enough for me spend most of my time awake elsewhere in the house. At the moment, there's schoolwork all over the floor, and I keep losing things... >.< There's also a bunch stuff in my room that don't even belong to me, and I'm not allowed to move them...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm very unorganized, too. My room is just very cluttered with clothes and whatnot. I don't have a dresser and my closet's ceiling is about ready to cave in at any moment, lol. So, the clothes I actually do wear are in a huge bin near my bed...^_^;; My stereo takes up ALL of the space on my bureau with the exception of a few other things. My CD rack is on a shelf beneath it...and this one day it collapsed and my Mom tried to put it back up again...now it's lopsided, lol. My Mom recently cleaned my room a few months ago and it looks like, 50% better than it did before, actually. My bed is scary when it isn't made and the comforter is just a messy heap of...I don't know what...O_o My Mom makes my bed for me, also. I'm such a slave-driver, lol.

22sa

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Yeah, I'm very unorganized, too. My room is just very cluttered with clothes and whatnot. I don't have a dresser and my closet's ceiling is about ready to cave in at any moment, lol. So, the clothes I actually do wear are in a huge bin near my bed...^_^;; My stereo takes up ALL of the space on my bureau with the exception of a few other things. My CD rack is on a shelf beneath it...and this one day it collapsed and my Mom tried to put it back up again...now it's lopsided, lol. My Mom recently cleaned my room a few months ago and it looks like, 50% better than it did before, actually. My bed is scary when it isn't made and the comforter is just a messy heap of...I don't know what...O_o My Mom makes my bed for me, also. I'm such a slave-driver, lol.
    Ah.. same with my closet, but it's mostly not my stuff as I think I said lol

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Heh Same with me 22sa Half my closet isnt really my closet, but then again I don't really need a closet when I have my floor ^_^..

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Heh Same with me 22sa Half my closet isnt really my closet, but then again I don't really need a closet when I have my floor ^_^..
    lol, that's my attitude towards the table in my room whichIdon'teverusetostudy-_-, I just throw stuff on the floor!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I rarely hang my clothes in my closet. It's so much easier to get to them when they stay in the laundry basket! The only things in my closet are some games on the shelf and a toy box filled with who knows what! Random junk most likely! When I cleaned my room I just put everything on my desk so now that's cluttered with stuff! And I never make my bed either. Everything falls off which makes it so much harder to make. Plus I'm rushed in the morning and by the time I get home it's 6:30 and after I shower and eat it's 7:30! I'm just going to go to bed in a few hours anyway... so I find it pointless...

I really hate my room organized... I can find things easier when they're on the floor in the open! But sometimes it's better to put some things away otherwise my floor will be too cluttered...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    My Mom makes my bed for me, also. I'm such a slave-driver, lol.
    Lol, you're lucky. My mom thinks that since I'm homeschooled, we have to make our bed in the morning because, 'All of the other children are in school at this time'. I guess that's true, but... I also have to make my cousin's bed, because he's staying with us. o_o He's a boy! You know how messy boys can be! And especially when it comes to their beds in the morning. His sheets are halfway across the room when he wakes up.

And... I keep my CDs on my little bedside table. XD I need a case, or something. I don't have enough to need a rack, though.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I actually cleaned mine of my own free will today. o_o; I got up and decided I need to clean my cabinets and computer area, so I did. O.o; Feels pretty good! Though I got dust everywhere? *sweatdrop*

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • yes i clean my own room, im the self dependant *booh-yea!* o no..im acting like dekota...o well thats such a cool line...
    anyways, my rooms simpily clean, because i dont like making my bed, so the beds kinda messy.
    also, i take my laptop downstairs all the time so im lazy and the wires always lying around...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • At the moment, my room is only "messy." That's because I haven't been spending as much time in it, and when I have, I've just been reading. Plus, I cleaned it before Easter. Usually, after I clean my room, I can keep it spotless for about... 3 days. Then I get lazy. It'll usually start by leaving a few things out on my desk or dresser. Next, I'll start taking CDs off the rack and not put them back when I go to listen to another one. So I've got a slew of CDs and CD cases scattered near my CD player. I've also got clothes - both clean and dirty - serving as the carpet in my room, lol. I'll undress and be too lazy to put the clothes away, so I just drop them anywhere. And when I'm supposed to put away clean clothes, I'll just pile them on part of the floor where there aren't any other clothes. My parents always joke about realizing my room is hardwood whenever I clean it because usually there are so many clothes everywhere it's hard to tell. @_@;; I've also got several books and sheets of paper lying around along with scrap paper from school crafty-projects I've done the-night-before. ^_^;;

Sadly, I've got to clean it within the next week or so because my grandparents are coming from Saskatchewan and I have to give up my room to them. x.o;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... I just never clean my room and period... as it's more like a place for me to sleep in and that's all. As for the computer room... I never clean it either. As I can take one whole hour to clean the desk, and within one hour it gets back to the way it was later (has his cookie jar and his leftover chocolates from valentines day on his busted scanner, papers everywhere, his labs/homework all over his printer, and the desk is covered with more papers, textbooks, binders, tax related forms belonging to my parents, cookies that I don't want but my parents force me to eat, bibles and so on) So you get the point how messy this place is... As for the computer itself... I can only clean the physical cover of it as I don't know how to remove the cover of the computer to blow out the dust inside (so the inside of the computer hasn't been cleaned up for almost half a year now x.x)

Back