• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you brush your teeth ?

How do you brush ?

• Wet brush, add toothpaste (using hot water)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Wet brush, add toothpaste (using cold water)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Toothpaste, then wet brush (using hot water)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Toothpaste, then wet brush (using cold water)

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
  • My girlfriend brushes her teeth using hot water, she puts toothpaste on the brush, wets it and then begins to brush her teeth. I do the same thing except I use cold water.

What about you PC? Do you wet the put the toothpaste on, wet the brush or do you wet the brush first and then add toothpaste, furthermore, do you use cold or hot water ?

If you use warm water please select that you use hot water.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I used to put the toothpaste on the brush then wet it, but now I just put the toothpaste and start brushing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I always brush my teeth after I wash my hands. Every. Single. Time. No matter what.

> Wash hands
    > Get toothbrush
    > Wet with warm water, and soften head with finger
    > Open toothpaste
    > Put toothpaste on toothbrush
    > Wet again with warm water
    > Brush, wetting it again every now and then as the amount of toothpaste fades.

Each time I brush my teeth, I brush multiple times (usually somewhere between 2 - 7 times)!

It's rather an obsession, you see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Wet the brush, put toothpaste, brush.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Toothpaste, then wet brush using cold water.
    I'm not really that interesting XP.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I always wet my toothbrush with cold water then, put some toothpaste on and bush my teeth. That is just how I like it:P

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I get it wet, then add the toothpaste, and get it wet again. lol

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Uh... I wet my brush with cold water then add toothpaste and start brushing my teeth. Usually for about 3-5 min. (used to be around 10 min. when I had braces on).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I put cold water on the brush, then toothpaste. And then when I brush in my head I separate my teeth in my head into a bunch of sections - front, underneath/ontop (depending on whether the teeth are top or bottom teeth), behind, in 6 different sections. :3 Then I do each one individually because the dentist told me I was missing spots last time I was there.

This is how an engineer brushes teeth; focusing on efficiency. xDD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Upon seeing this thread's title my immediate answer was "with a brush", lol. :x

Anyway, I can't stand spreading toothpaste onto a dry brush. Idk why, I just can't. And I also don't like a cold toothbrush in my mouth. So, I wet it with warm / hot water, then add the toothpaste, then brush.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Toothpaste on brush, wet with cold water. I don't like brushing with toothpaste that hasn't been dampened and I have never even considered wetting my brush beforehand too.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I wet my brush first with cold water and then add the toothpaste. I have no reason behind this other than habit.

Actually, first I attempt to floss and also use what's known as a SulcaBrush, and then I actually brush my teeth. Sometimes followed by mouthwash

I use an electric toothbrush

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    how could you brush with hot water oh my god

Toothpaste, wet brush, clean teeth for 6 minutes, be perfect.

Ayselipera

I naturally turn on the faucet to cold water no matter what, put my tooth brush under it, and then put toothpaste on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i spread the paste generously upon the bristles of my longtime purple toothbrush companion, then run it under water of whatever temperature it happens to be when i turn on the faucet. sometimes i brush my teeth in the shower.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I get it wet by cold water , then add the toothpaste, and get it wet again.:P

Spidey

Whovian.
    Years
  • I usually just get my toothbrush wet with cold water,put toothpaste on it and then I brush, but I've never tried it with hot/warm water... I might try it sometimes. xD

Back