• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you react to the sight of a camera pointing your way! O:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    So you're doing your own stuff, chilling, relaxing, or hanging out with friends. Then suddenly, you realise that somebody has whipped out a mobile phone or a camera and points it directly your way, with that cheesy phrase 'Smillleee'!

Do you shriek, hide for cover behind anyone or anything, or strike a pose? So basically, are you camera shy, a natural poser or maybe you're the one taking the pics? >]

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I just usually go for a cool looking pose....
    Usually involves physical swearing in. I hate anyone taking my picture, so i end up making itworse, and then they end runnng out of memory so they have to delete my picture ^_^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I take a photography class, so I do nothing when a camera points at me. If it's a professional photographer, they probably want me to act as natural as possible.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I run and duck for cover. I hate my photo being taken. Had a few taken recently as the exchange student was going back to America but that was all. Just hope no one added them on facebook. I look terrible.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I tend to raise the eyebrow. As a wtf are you doing? But then if they say something to me then I stick my tongue out to the left or just stay the way I am.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I tend to pull a silly face (my default expression is rather wide-eyed, which looks great because my eyes are huge in the first place).

Then I regret it, because all my friends upload every single picture they take to Facebook =|

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Er, unless it was someone important, I would probably run away. I hate having my picture taken. o///o

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I used to smile naturally, but someone told me I have a goofy smile, so I normally try to smile differently >.<
    Either that, or I huggle up to a friend, and thumbs up, dude!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I ignore them, unless they ask for a smile or a pose. Then I give them something really sarcastic and get out of there as quickly as possible, which I always regret doing. >>;

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm the one usually doing that. When someone does try to take a picture of me, I just wipe my face a bit and pose :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Oh lordy. I hate being filmed/photographed. I am not at all photogenic. Even though I don't dislike my appearance otherwise, I look terrible in photos. If someone points a camera at me, I either run away or hide behind/cover up with something, and I always firmly say something objecting to the idea of being photographed.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Ahaha I'll obscure my face somehow and hide. I look terrible in films and photos. I wish I looked nicer and wasn't so camera shy, because people just love having me in pictures.​

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • It depends on the situation. If I know that I don't look attractive, I'll duck out. If I feel great about my looks, I'll pose. It all depends on my level of self conciousness at the particular moment.

...Annnddd whether or not I think the picture will come back and haunt me in some way. XDD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Well, I suppose it depends, but I'm usually camera shy, and I will run up to the person, and cover the lens, trying to dodge any attempts for a decent picture by them, while I'm coming up.

Back