• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you relax?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    it's something about dark places for me..i listen to music while sitting in dark room..i go sit a high dark places to breathe fresh air and watches the city lights at night...i go to the beach and watch the sea too..i eat Ice Cream :3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Roll a doob, pick a movie or TV show and watch. Alternatively, throw on your favourite CD.

RudeStyle

Artangels
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Meditate.
    Listen to music.

Music has a magical effect on me. But it has to be the right one..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I do these:

-Lay down in bed with music/TV
    -Run/Jog
    -Sit and read a book
    -Games
    -Internet
    -Draw (hardly ever.)

Cid

Years
    Decided to answer this myself.

After a long day at school, I usually head straight to the showers and just relieve all the stress and heat I had to endure. I also end up pondering about stuff while the water flows down. Other times I get so tired that I just let myself fall asleep in bed, even skipping dinner once or twice. I also tend to write stuff, because back at my old school dorm I rarely get the chance to touch anything with a desktop computer-like operating system. I just end up writing what I fancy, and even though I'm probably not content with my work, it helps me relax and think clearly.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    TEAM FORTRESS 2

I usually just hit the net, either playing games, watching anime or skyping friends. Other times I'll draw or write fics but it takes up a lot of time so I don't do it much during the school term.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sleep, listen to music, or watch anime. Often times combining the sleep with the music.

I also use the internet (and by extension PC) for relaxation and downtime. Not so much TV anymore, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My life is pretty relaxing as it is, so I rarely need to unwind. But in the rare occasions that I'm just feeling really uptight and need to get away from everything, I take a shower. They're relaxing not just because of the nice hot steamy water, but also because of the fact that nobody can disturb you when you're in the shower.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I get on PC, and talk to my boyfriend. Maybe play a few video games, sleep and eat. Usually I'll give myself a timeframe, "you don't have to do anything during this time period, do whatever you want", because if I don't I'll constantly stress about all the stuff I have left to do lol.

Sir Codin

Okay, not really. I usually listen to some easy listening music, exercise, play video games, drink tea.

I also drink Marley's Mellow Mood. That stuff really relaxes you.

Back