• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
  • I don't know why but I love asking people this question ... Anyway you can answer the poll and/or talk about/state how late you stay up.

For me it depends on if its a weekday or not. If it's a weekday i usually stay up till like 12:30 PM EST but on weekends as late as 2:30 AM EST. I really love staying up late. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I woke up at 9:30 PM today. I am most likely not going to sleep tonight.

=D

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Personally, I feel like I stay up late when I stay up till 10:00 PM. -__- But even considering that, I still typically stay up till 11:30 PM every night. And I have talked to people who lived on the east coast at that time and told them "Good night" to have them respond "What? Already?" סּ___סּ So yeah, I consider myself someone who stays up late, but others would probably disagree. XD

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Well on the weekends I usually stay up till 2. On weekdays I stay up till 9:30 (fail rite?)So I guess I do.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Personally, I feel like I stay up late when I stay up till 10:00 PM. -__- But even considering that, I still typically stay up till 11:30 PM every night. And I have talked to people who lived on the east coast at that time and told them "Good night" to have them respond "What? Already?" סּ___סּ So yeah, I consider myself someone who stays up late, but others would probably disagree. XD
    ^ Jared doesn't stay up late.

I stay up 'till like... 2 am most of the time. ^^;

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i stay awake till 3:00 am, and i wake up at 11:00, (yea i know 11:00 is a long time to stay asleep, but i make up the hours for all the times i stay awake late.

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
    Years
  • Well on the weekends I usually stay up till 2. On weekdays I stay up till 9:30 (fail rite?)So I guess I do.

Nope ... I kinda wish i went to bed at 9:30 on weekdays then i would be able to do my homework in the morning. Plus I have this idea that sleep is a waste of time even though I know humans need sleep so on weekends i usually try to stay up all night then end up sleeping till like 11am.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Honestly... however long I feel like staying up. :x Sometimes I'm really tired and I actually go to bed at a decent hour ("decent" being 11:00) but a lot of times I'm in bed at around 1:00 - 2:00 because I spend more time on my computer/DS than I ever anticipate. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after all these years, but... nope, haven't learned a thing. XD;

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Weeknights is 10:30, so not really. On weekends and in the holidays (which I am in right now yay) I can stay up till three, four in the morning, or even just not go to sleep at all. In those cases, yes, I do. If I go to sleep after two am I usually sleep in till about lunchtime. Mum and Dad just think I'm getting twelve hours of sleep because they're still under the impression I go to bed before eleven lmao. I always make sure to get my seven and a half hours every night, though, no matter when I go to sleep. Except those awkward nights where I realise it's one thirty and I have to get up at six am for school . . . orz

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I can go to bed anytime from 21:00 to 04:00, and that's quite the range. On weekends and holidays, I'll still be up after 12 most of the time. It depends on how tired and sleepy I'm feeling and my routine the following day.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I used to go to bed around the 2-3am mark, but lately, I've been going to bed around 12am, since I don't really like to sleep in all that late now. I got up really early today, so I wonder when I will go to bed tonight. :/

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Regardless of whether it's a weekend or a school day, I'm generally either falling asleep at 4am-ish or just not falling asleep at all. Rarely any earlier or later, regardless of how early I get up. In all honesty I don't really mind, though.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Not so late. I love to sleep, really.

The only time I would stay up is if I were out or I had guests or something. C:

Back