• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    About 10-15 minutes normally. But if I ain't bothered. I usually stay in a little longer. Don't really like staying in the shower and or bath for ages.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I usually spend about ten minutes in the shower, but according to my family, that's too long. :\ We all have places to go, we all have things to do, and the last thing anybody in our household needs is somebody taking ten minutes out of their day to make sure they don't smell like a public dump preventing them from getting prepared to get things done throughout the course of the day.

I just enjoy the hot water. It relaxes me and the sense of being alone puts me at peace.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My maximum is 15 minutes. I generally don't like wasting water like that so I usually try to finish as fast as I can.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I usually don't take that much time in the shower. It all depends on what I do but I usually take baths.

I don't mind swimming in my own filth...at least its my filth and not someone else's. :[

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    30 mins to an hour. ;;

mainly because I kinda fall asleep while standing up. Hot bath is really refreshing.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    At least an hour. Because of terrible dry skin, I must soak in a bath for an extended period of time. Sometimes I'll nod off to sleep. Sometimes I'll wish Nintendo made a waterproof DS. Sometimes I'll sing embarrassing '80's songs. Usually, I won't start with the cleanser until 15 minutes before I get out.

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
    Far too long. I love the warm hot water on my skin and I tend to indulge in staying under the shower because of the pleasure that It gives.

I have to say, though, that after a long shower, I feel a sense of guilt for having wasted too much water, because of it, I will try to get in the habit of taking short showers, maybe ten to fifteen minutes.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    If I have a shower without washing my hair it usually takes me like, 5 minutes. Otherwise something around 20 minutes. x_x

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    I usually shower for 20 minutes, but sometimes I use 30. Long time (when I was younger) I hated to wash myself, but I like it now.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I usually take a shower for about twenty minutes before school. Lets me think about everything in the morning, then I just wash myself up.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I take foreeeeeverrrr....
    It's because my hair is so long, you see... I love washing it! I have to rinse it, then put shampoo on, then rinse again, then put in the conditioner, after that I attempt to brush it, because it's always a mangled mess, my hair. So then I wash the conditioner out, then wash myself... It takes a looong time... XD

xX

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ...I take *forever*. 10 minutes for the prep, 20-30 minutes for the shower, then 20-30 to brush teeth, hair, contacts, stuff like that.

It makes my parents so annoyed that I take so long. But it's not like I can help it, all that stuff requires careful attention; I can't rush it.

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    The shower pretty much replaced the bath, since the house we moved into doesn't HAVE a bath. But I used to love taking a bath, usually spending anywhere from half an hour to an hour just relaxing. <3

Nowadays though, I do enjoy my showers, I usually spend about ten minutes letting the water run down me and then actually start washing. Showers are fun. :3

Back