• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you usually take in the shower?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um, I used to take my time quite a lot, normally irritating my family by not getting out after an hour. Nowadays though, I seem to always be rushing for something, so I force myself to get out after five or ten minutes.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Uhm, mostly 20 minutes for me. The showers I take in the mornings, the ones when I still have my eyes glued shut, I really don't want to get out ;____;
    But usually 20 minutes, give or take.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My showers used to take around 20-30 minutes, but it started irritating my parents so I had to cut it to 10-15 minutes.
    It's usually the warm water that keeps me in for so long, so that also bugs my parents. :(

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    10 minutes when I'm hectically rushing. 15 when I feel like enjoying the soothing touch of the warm droplets. Last year, I got up to 35 minutes in the shower because... uh... you don't need to know...

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When we have enough water ( We use tanks we I live. No, not ACTUAL tanks!), I take about 15-20 minutes, considering my hair reaches my ears. Most of the I just stand there belting the Dawson's Creek theme song, Britney or whatever comes to mind. When It comes to shampoo, bleh, I tend to use about once a week, as my hair is naturally strong and clean due to my lovely genetics and frequent shower abuse when I young.

\o/

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Depending on how I feel, my showers (or baths) can last up to 30 minutes. If I'm in a really pensive mood I can even take an hour, if it's a good hot bath or shower. But usually if I shower, it's an in and out thing. I really dont enjoy bathing or showering unless I'm like really tired and sore. So on average, mine take about 15 minutes. If I'm in a hurry, I can pull one off in about 3-5 minutes no problem.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    My average shower is 10-15 minutes, but if the water feels really good and I'm tired/sore from the day, I'll take longer. Usually it's just 10 minutes or so though, plus another 10 to get dressed, brush teeth, and get ready for bed.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Shower? What the hell is that? I don't shower.

Usually about 25-35 minutes. It depends if I had sport earlier on, or if I'm sweating, :3

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I have an ensuite bathroom so i take anything from 10-30 mins i normally have my music playng so i just enjoy some relaxing time

(thats sounds very VERY wrong)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    about 15-20 minutes, when the water is fine,
    and 25-30 minutes when the water is really hot or cold. It's really long...

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    About 10-15 minutes also, when I'm in a huryy.
    But when I'm not about 30 minutes,,

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Around 20 minutes, 25 if I count the drying time. When I'm in the gym, I can get the shower in 10 minutes though (not that I like having a shower with other 6 guys around XD).

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    usually between 15-35 minutes, sometimes on the coldest mornings I go for 40 minutes just so the warm water can really defrost me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    5 minutes washing off the soap, because I spend 1/2 before hand putting soap and letting it soak. Feel really clean after.

Back