• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long have you been in the Poke' community?

How long have you been in the Poke' community?

• Since it opened

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Long time

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Couple years

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • About 8 months

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • About 4 months

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • About a month

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Few weeks

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • A day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Signed Up!!

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'll be celebrating my fourth year July 11th. Not too far off. :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024

So i will have been here 2 years in a few months. =o! Although i did lurk as a guest for a few weeks before i actually joined too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I joined on the 5th of December of last year, so going on five months now, but it doesn't really feel like that long. Then again, maybe that's because about two or three of those months I was completely inactive.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It'll be four years this June. I was banned for nine months out of that.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Since Oct 03 but it may be earlier because I remember getting an email to resign up so I was probably a member of the old PC.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I joined here on the first day of 2008! Januarrry oneee :]]]. Kisa/Hazuki had told me about the forum over a half a year prior, but I was too lazy to join. In December during break, I remembered the forum and asked Kisa for it again. She gave it to me, and I wanted to join after looking around, but wanted it on an important date. What's more important (universal importance) than the first day of the New Year. Probably some days, but I still like January 1st. ^^

Just to let you know, I put down a couple years since there wasn't an option for a year. Plus, I'm closer to being here two years than I am to eight months, so I chose the 'couple years' option.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I had an account prior to this one last year. It wasn't until I talked to Signomi that I remembered her name and remembered that I signed up for an account at PC ago from signing up on this account (originally lettursnnumburs). I've been a member total for two years. But I only made one post on my other account, so I really don't count that one anyway and I only log in to see how the forum differs from account to account. Overall, I don't consider that account one of my own due to my abandonment of it, which is why I didn't celebrate my two year anniversary. This one's my account <3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back