• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Have You Gone Without Food?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Eh, a couple of hours/a day.

I have to eat regular or my body will shut down on me. But when I don't have anything to eat I usually wait until dinner to eat, but sometimes I skip dinner.. :x

But now I go to work, I have to eat regular and I have access to food, so there's no problems.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    The most I've ever gone without food has been about....24 hours. And I just wasn't hungry. I wasn't sick, I wasn't depressed or anything. I simply craved nothing to eat. It was weird.

But usually, I dont go more than 10 hours without eating something.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    2 days once but i had a bit of help of some drinks so...
    How Long Have You Gone Without Food?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    xD I never actually thought of breaking a record for this... the period of time I could go without food, I think was 1 day and 3 hours.
    Everybody would die without food, i'd say I could do better though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This one night, I threw up. I was too sick to eat breakfast and I skipped lunch, so I basically didn't eat till the evening. About 20 hours? Ugh. x_x

Years
    Let's see... Either 24 hours, or the same as TwilightBlade.
    I hate getting sick.
    I've voluntarily gone without for around 12 hours before.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    The longest time with no food for me is 5 days probably. I really don't eat much at all. I'm not skinny or fat. Just a normal size boy. lol BUT I do attend to drink water/tea/energy drinks a lot. I drink something like every 5 minutes. lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I've gone about a day and a half, and that was only because I was sick. I hate going that long without eating, but you can't help it when you're sick.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    About 2 days, because I was sick, I only drink water without eating. And after that I was very hungry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    About at least 1 day, when I got sick, I was really out of mood to eat because I was sick and I only drink and nothing to eat that day. After that, I was really hungry and rushed off to the foods, which is our kitchen.:D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I can't remember a time where I haven't eaten anything for more than a day...I wanna say probably 16 hours. That's when I was too lazy to go eat lunch after I got up late and just waited till dinner. =P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have gone 3 days without eating, I was very depressed 6 months ago and didn't eat, could get the motivation to do anything.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I think at least a day or just a half a day without food. D: There have been times where I just don't have an appetite and don't bother with eating.

Though, lately I have been eating like a normal american...I haven't really been going without food, and I probably wouldn't be able to.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    3-5 days
    after Katrina....there were no supplies
    *shivers* i dont want those memories...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    2 days,although I strongly believe I can go longer,cause I'm like,BULGING with stored energy asdfghjkl; .___.;

Back