• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many languages do you speak?

Years
    I speak English fluently and frequently. I know enough Spanish to get me the hell out of Mexico if I'm ever kidnapped, and I can understand Japanese, but it's been a long while since I've actually put it into practice (I did so a couple weeks ago and made only one mistake, so cheers to me I guess). If you need me to read the how to stop the self destruct system and the instructions are in Japanese, I suggest we run ohohohoho!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    English and Spanish.

and Italian since I have an Italian boyfriend. I can at least understand a little though.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I'm trying to learn French, but the last time I had a conversation in French was like 3 years ago.

I can speak English though. And a bit of Spanish, but barely enough to get by unfortunately.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ich spreche Deutsch

Except not really, I just remember a few words from when I took it in high school and college is all

Back