• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings?

Votes: 29 39.7%

Votes: 17 23.3%

Votes: 13 17.8%

Votes: 7 9.6%

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    One younger brother (by 4 years) and one younger sister (by 8 years) with whom I share my room and just about everything else.

That makes my brother 64 and my sister 60.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'll say one. Because I consider Kylie to be my little sister. :D Other than that I'm an only child. :<

Kylie and i call each other sister outside of PC. So we aren't just being sisters for the fun of it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have only one brother. And he is the youngest by only 3 years. So he isn't that young. XD We get along great. I know when we were little he would constantly bother me. As we got older we became close. He is like my best friend. ^_^

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
    I have just the one younger sister. And I have a stepsister who is same age, aaand another stepsister and stepbrother who are both much younger than the other two. I don't live with any of them right now, though I think the eldest may be moving over here after finishing her a-levels and possibly going to the same uni o:
    I get on with her better than I do my biological sister, really. probably because we're not sick of the sight of each other yet :v plus she'll watch rubbish telly with me, which is very kind.

so.. I don't know. I'll say 2 siblings as a sort of compromise <<
    that's enough for me, though. I have eight younger cousins all on one side of the family, so at times like christmas i get my fair share of chaos.

Last edited:
    Years
    I only got younger half-siblings.

Half-bro from my mother (first marriage). 12 yrs old.
    Half-bro and half-sis from father getting with another lady. Sis is about 20. The bro is about 15.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I have two, a twin sister and a younger brother, and I am the oldest. We get along well most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have one brother who is 3 years younger than me. We get along perfectly well; we were inseperable when we were kids, I find it hard not to get along with someone who I grew up with. Being apart from him over the past year has been unusual, I just hope that he doesn't change for the worse over time.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    3, most of the time they are alright, but sometimes a pain in the....

*Looks up an appropriate word.*

gluteus maximus.
    I have an older sister, a little sister and a little brother.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've got 2 siblings. I'm a middle child.

I've got an older sister, she's 31 (32 at the end of December).
    And then there's me, 20 (I'll be 21 in the middle of December).
    And then my younger brother, he's 17 (he'll be 18 in a few weeks).

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I have one younger brother. He's 4 years younger. He annoys the crap out of me whenever he gets the chance, but we still manage to get along most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I only have one sister, and she's currently 7. She's...not easy to get along with.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I have 3 siblings, 2 of them are older than me and 1 younger that me and all of them are boys. I'm the only girl so that's why I've been acting weird.

Back