• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many video games do you own?

pkmin3033

Pretty self-explanatory title there. How many games do you own? Feel free to give a rough estimate if you have too many games to count (like me) or post pictures of your glorious collection to make us all jealous!

I suppose digital releases count towards your total even though they're glorified rentals and you don't actually own anything in the strictest sense

Years
    I have 134 games on Steam and then maybe another 50 or so in physical copies across various consoles/handhelds. That feels like a huge amount to me but in reality it's not that much I think. I know plenty of people with 2-3 times that total just on Steam.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you count my current Steam library, Nintendo collection (both digital and physical), PS1, PS2 and PS4 games, XBOX, and other computer games.

A freaking lot.

If you really need an estimate, let's say I'm an impulse buyer.

Years
    I think it would be around 400 games. I have about 260 on Steam, 100 physical PC games and the rest is either on different launcher or are for PS1/3DS/Switch.

Years
    I have 432 games on Steam, probably around 100 more on different PC launchers, along with ~200ish physical games on various systems, and an unholy amount of digital games on the various consoles I own. There have also been hundreds of games that I don't own but have rented/borrowed over the years. Collecting games is fun!

Years
    Too many to count and to big of a backlog, should stop buying games, but honestly I buy most to enjoy. I plan on trying to beat as many of them as possibly can. Though I can only play around 30 games of my backlog since I only have a Switch atm lol, boy when I get a ps5 I will have 100 plus ps4 games to play so I will not be buying lots of ps5 games and I technically will already have a few ps5 games through free upgrades.

Though I will be getting a series s next so I will have around 20 games from the 360 and x1 to play, and so far only one game I plan on getting there when I get it. So yeah I will die a happy person with my catalogue.

Years
    Case in point.
    How many of that 400 is backlog?
    Surprisingly not that many. I have 36 games on Steam and 15 on GOG tagged as backlog right now. And there are 4 3DS games and 1 Switch game I've bought and haven't played yet. So 55 games in total.

But I should also mention that out of those 400 games, there are around 60 games that I own, but have no intention in finishing. Those are usually online-only games that I played with friends for a while or games that I got as part of a bundle, tried them and didn't like them.

Years
    Surprisingly not that many. I have 36 games on Steam and 15 on GOG tagged as backlog right now. And there are 4 3DS games and 1 Switch game I've bought and haven't played yet. So 55 games in total.

But I should also mention that out of those 400 games, there are around 60 games that I own, but have no intention in finishing. Those are usually online-only games that I played with friends for a while or games that I got as part of a bundle, tried them and didn't like them.

I'm honestly impressed.

Years
    802 according to steam. I'd be surprised if not at least half of that hasn't been played yet xD
    I buy way too many games during steam sales >.>
    I'd say another 100 easily in games for Nintendo handhelds and the Switch and just physical pc games.

Back