• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you care about your hair?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I tend to care about it a lot most of the time, been thinking to myself that my hair looks good regardless of what I do to it though nowadays lol.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I wash it and use conditioner occasionally... but apart from that I really don't care about my hair. It gets cut when it needs to; it never gets styled appropriately; it only gets a brush through it when I need to look smart. I really should care more, but I really can't be bothered to do so, in all honesty.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I care a fair bit about my hair. I have it cut every five weeks to the day (I've figured out five weeks is the point where it begins to get too long to successfully style with gel) and I wash it every night because there's gel in it during the day. I never leave the house without it being gelled - I can't have flat hair. I just can't do it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to not care about my hair at ALL and actually kept it ridiculously short so I wouldn't have to do anything with it.

Buuut in the last year I've grown it out again and now I care a little bit. Or I guess more than a little bit since I actually bother to straighten it now. :x All I do is shampoo (and conditioner once or twice a week) every time I shower and then I blowdry it and I'll usually straighten it real quick. My hair is just wavy so straightening takes less time than blowdrying. Aside from that though? I brush it in the morning and before bed and toss it in a boring ponytail everyday, if I put it up at all.

I don't use product or anything, my haircut isn't interesting, and... well, I guess I'd trim split ends if I had any but I never remember to check for them. *shrug*

Ayselipera

I have to wash it everyday or else it gets really greasy and flat. I shower everyday anyways though so it's not even a big deal. I dyed part of it once, but I wasn't a fan of the whole process. If I ever dye it again I think I'll just go darker or add a reddish tone to it so I don't have to bleach. I wear it fairly evenly curly or straight. My hair is naturally curly so I have to straighten it if I want it straight. Which is probably the only thing I do that damages my hair. When I start to notice split ends I usually get a cut. Or like as of now it's grown out of its last style so I'm planning to get a cut very soon.

I think I care the average amount that anyone cares about their hair. I'd probably be willing to try any style as long as it wasn't too short and if it came out bad I'd be annoyed for a while, but mine grows back pretty fast so I'd just grow it out and start anew.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My hair is almost like my child, I care for it so much. Although it's basically wash-and-wear, I make sure I wash it as often as I can and I get trims whenever they're needed (although lately, I'll admit I'm slacking a bit).

Years
  • I have to wash my hair every morning because I have to go out for work or studies 4 days a week.

My hair gets very oily so I have to have special shampoo and conditioner.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I used to have long hair and straighten it because my hair is extremely waving and looks horrible when it's not straightened. Now, I got it cut, so my wavy hair looks a lot better shorter, so now I don't really need to straighten it anymore! :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Hate my hair, it grows crooked and looks terrible. I have very bad dandruff even though I wash my hair daily. I have a huge cowlick which messes my hair up really bad.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I hate my hair, it's gross and it does this really unattractive wavy thing, no matter what I do to it. I have to wash it every day or else it's really disgusting and greasy. And to make matters worse, it's mousy brown. D:

I want to dye it but I can't. :'( I want dark red or black hair, and I want it to grow out so I can make it big and poofy; and then if need be I could put it in a bun if I needed to look professional or something. Right now it's really short and I can't do anything with it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I really need a cut.. I haven't had one for 8 months (aside from trimming my bangs) but now the bleach on my fringe is getting close to the ends so I need to get it re-bleached. @_@ I need to bleach it in order for the blue to stand out. But yeah.. I have semi-blue hair.. but it's under my natural colour so when it grows out it still looks good.
    But I wash it every day, use conditioner and shampoo, and heat protecting treatments. Put new colour in every few weeks.. and yeah.. I have a few split ends though.. but that's from not having it cut in such a long time @__@ I need to find a new salon to get it done at though.

TY

i dont give much about it, only when it gets long ill cut it off...

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • A LOTTTT. :333, but its not my best feature ;)
    i might dye it later to brown, cuz one of my friends have >w<!!! I HATE IT WHEN IT GETS CUT D:<. Cuz i like it long, but not tooo long, like girl's hair :33

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • I have amazing hair! I don't get bad hair days, and people always tell me they want my hair. I have never dyed it, and don't intend to, because that damages it. I don't use conditioner much, because I really don't need it.

I get a biannual haircut (twice a year). In April and October. One woman is allowed to cut my hair. Her name is Gerda. I don't trust anyone else. She also does my hair for events. I also treat it with Moroccan oil every now and again because that stuff is amazing!

Back