• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much Pokedollars do you have right now? (D/P/Pl)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I don't know any exact amounts, 'cept that on my diamond I'm poor as hell because of those vitamins. From now on, I'm just going to EV train without 'em -_-
    The only time I ever reached maximum moneys was on my old ruby version, 'cause I would constantly use the Trainer's Eyes thingy to re-battle trainers.

Years
  • P$333,482 in Platinum and P$67,593 in Diamond (I splashed out on Max Repels and Potions at one point and ended up spending something like P$300,000 though), making a total of P$401,475.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    For now, in Pokémon Platinum I have around $10,000 or perhaps a bit less. I don't play the game much so that probably explains why I don't have too much.

Since I have been playing Pokémon Pearl more than Platinum, I am almost to the $600,000. Although since I have been chaining, I will be getting much less as I need some more Max Repels.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I have restarted my game and I am now going to challenge gardenia. I have 15634 pokedollars at the moment. I know its not much but I can say that in my earlier game I had 999999 pokedollars for quite some time before I restarted my game.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
  • I got 999,999 PokéDollars in Pt, I don't know what to buy! In Diamond I'm poor with 100-300 PokéDollars.

Years
  • Well I used Action Replay so I could get a lot of money so I got the max ( 999 999 )
    Tho that is really the only thing I use Action Replay for my main Pokemon Game, I don't really like cheating to get Pokemon.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • In diamond and platinum I have $900,000. I got the money legitly, and it was mainly from selling a bunch of useless things I dont need anymore.

Years
  • On Diamond I have 265,980.
    On Platinum... 539,842. XD And this is RIGHT after the Elite Four. I used to have 900k prior to that.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Just few hours ago I had 999,999 PokéDollars but I bought some important items such as TMs, Max Repels, Revives, different kind of pokéballs and Full Restores so now I have only 56,750 PokéDollars. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Right now in Pokémon Platinum I have around 10,000 or a bit less. I have not been playing the game as much I would wish to, so that's the cause for having such little money.

Seeing as I have been playing Pokémon Pearl a lot, I have around 650,000 or a bit more. Since I need money to buy Max Repels for chaining, I have been battling people a lot and that's how I gain most of my money. At other times, I sell a lot of the items I get from the Underground as I get one too many items of the same thing. Sometimes I sell items I don't use at all such as the X Attack or X Defend as well. Even though you don't have a limited amount of space in your bag, I like to make sure I don't have too much things to where I get lost on when I need to find what I need. On those cases, I usually sell uneeded things, or things I have multiple things of.

Back